Monday, October 27, 2008

Zowy!

Thanks to everyone who showed up to play the first ever Turbo Brit Blogger game on Full Tilt and congrats to Lisa for taking it down.I bubbled after shoving Ace rag into AK, but at least I didn't get the monkey again. Look after him Matty! I hope everyone enjoyed the new faster turbo format and we get a few more players next week.If any other Bloggerment regulars ( weegem maybe?) require to swap some funds from Stars to Full Tilt to play the Blogger then let me know via comments or email.

The poker gods were not kind at the weekend.Thankfully the pound plunging further against the Dollar means $10k which was worth £5714 at $1.75 not long ago is now worth £ 6460 today at the $1.54 rate.According to a forecast in The Times it could go as low as $1.38. I feel a large cashout coming on!

Without Sharkscope ( doesn't work at Party for sngs) or proper record keeping I've no idea exactly how many games I've played there this month.I would guess I've played about 150 $22's and about 15-20 $33's.As I pretty much crushed those games for the first few weeks of the month I can't really ( oh but I will) complain about losing a few hundred $$ now I'm running like crap.It only takes ten bad $22's and few nasty $33 bad beats to add up to that few hundred and a mini bad run of variance is just standard turbo stuff.Of course having been used to swings at $16, I'm having to up my gulp limit a bit when it comes to having a bad night/week/month at $22/$33.

Perhaps though my worries are over.As anyone reading this space can see I've starting using a hand re player and I'm very glad I did as the company behind it have emailed me with a fantastic opportunity!

"Hi zagga,

Yes, pro poker players make an average of $1,000 every time they play! Can you imagine what that would be like, zagga?...

>>> Oooh I can ,I can! No more bad beats or downswings.Just $1k average every time I play!!


You want to go on holiday with your partner but you have just brought a new house with your massive poker winnings so your a bit short.

>>> A new house?!! Woot! I thought I was doing well buying a new plasma TV!

No worries! You decide to put in a whole week of poker play and one week later you are on the beach with $7,000 spending money!

>>> As they used to say on Captain Caveman.......ZOWY!

Of course if you run out there is a computer in your 5 star hotel so you can always win some more.

>>> And perhaps Haley Holt and Vicki Coren will indulge me with a personal massage as I play...

This is the life of the pro poker player, zagga. Now I'm not going to pretend to you that you will get to this stage instantly

>> I can wait a day or two!

BUT if you study Kim's book and practice (not with real money) over the next month, I am going to 100% guarantee you WILL make an average of $100 every time you play!
If you can't make it work for you, I will MAKE SURE you are refunded in full and since you will have been practicing with play / demo money, you cannot lose, zagga

>>> My favourite part of all! It's back to the play money tables to perfect those $100 per day profit making moves.Great riches await me! I wont forget the little people though.When I begin averaging $1k per day I think a "Win a Brit Blogger Buy-in" competition ( worth $5.50 and may not be swapped for cash equivalent) may be the best way of spreading my wealth a little.Watch this space....

If you're looking for other ways to rapidly increase your bankroll and impress the lady in your life ,perhaps I could forward you the "Astonish her with growth" email which surprisingly was filtered into my spam folder....

Ok,busy week ahead so I probably wont be posting much...

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At Tuesday, 28 October, 2008, Blogger Wee Gem said...

I do actually have a FT account but I completely forgot that it had moved to 8pm!

Next week hopefully.

weegem

 
At Tuesday, 28 October, 2008, Blogger Nick said...

I do regularly "astonish her with growth" - does nasal hair count though??

 
At Thursday, 30 October, 2008, Blogger Amatay said...

Id cashout now if i was u fishay as its drifting bak in i think

 
At Thursday, 30 October, 2008, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Good stuff wg.Hopefully see you Sunday at the felt..

Mr C,I suppose when I get near your age I'll have to worry about that too eh...!

Not sure about that Amatay tbh.Read it's gonna hit $1.50 at some point.Just another gamble though eh.

 
At Friday, 31 October, 2008, Blogger Mr Origami said...

Looks like I might have rustled up another 3 fish for your tourney at the weekend mate, although I might not be able to make it unfortunately :( Hang em out to dry like kippers ;)

 
At Friday, 31 October, 2008, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Thanks for the Bloggerment pimpage Mr Origami!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document