Sunday, October 19, 2008

Bloggerment tonight...



If you're at a loose end tonight fire up the Bloggerment on Stars and join in the donkery! It's under the "Private" tab and is open to all....

My Bloggerment co-host ( Mr Hannah Montana ) has emailed me re moving the Bloggerment to Full Tilt again for a while,starting it at 8pm and making it a turbo.I'd be happy to give that a go.All thoughts on the subject welcome.

On the poker front things continue to go reasonably well.I cashed $2k out of Pokerstars and finally ordered my new tv and took out enough to cover next months road tax bill too.The tele and a new Virgin + box arrive next Saturday.Roll on!

Thanks to Poker Jones for the comment left on a recent post about me stepping up a bit.I have been pushing myself out of my comfort zone more often over the last couple of weeks and it's made me realise how poor my concentration and focus had become at my usual $16 games at times.I suppose this is partly because I'm way over-rolled for them and partly because the opposition is so bad that it really doesn't take a lot of skill to beat them.

I've played a few $27's and a $38 on Stars now and haven't had any breaks.My $33 and occasional $55 ventures at Party have been much better.The Stars $38 was an 18 player and I busted in 6th after running my 1010 into AJ.That hand would have given me the chiplead and hurt for a moment or two before I realised it was basically a standard flip and not something I'd think twice about at $16.

I'm actually down $78 overall at Stars sngs for the month but that's only over 36 games.My PLO/Bloggerment wins ( On the PLO front Dr Paulys game was set up as HU Omaha by mistake this week and I was pwned in my first game) mean I'm still in profit on the site for the month but I can't believe I've only played 36 games on my favourite site!

Actually I can believe that.Why play regular filled $16's on Stars when the Party fishbowl is so much jucier?I just hope they never let the Americans back in to ruin a good thing! Keep Party full of fishy Euro/Canadians!

Ok,too tired to post anymore today.Back soon...

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At Sunday, 19 October, 2008, Blogger Rosie said...

i think move to Full Tilt for blogger is great idea

 
At Monday, 20 October, 2008, Blogger _Kronsdat said...

Those two guys in the blogger last night were very loose compared to the normal style of play and got lucky a few times. I got them in the end though, and AKs held against Ax to win the HU. The 2nd place guy seemed to think any Ace was a licence to print money.

No problem with a turbo on FT.

 
At Monday, 20 October, 2008, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Cheers for comments and congrats on the win Krons! See you at FT next Sunday...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document