Thursday, February 26, 2009

BBT4




I remember reading postings from US/Canadian bloggers about BBT3 and thinking it would be great if we could somehow get UK/Euro bloggers to participate and have a chance of winning WSOP seats.Once again SirAlcan'thang has come up with the goods ( if I was a photoshop expert, a pic of SirAl in a fairy godmother outfit would be here) and the Brit Blogger game has been included in the BBT series which is pretty freakin' awesome.(as our US friends would say!).

The Brit Blogger game was cancelled previously due to lack of numbers and I've no doubt there will be plenty of US/Canadian players joining the Brit game on a Sunday evening.To be frank,SirAl didn't need to include the Brit Blogger game at all and it would be a shame if Brit/Euro bloggers didn't take advantage of this opportunity.It's open to all bloggers/readers and there's no need to post banners etc to qualify.A UK blogger could win this years WSOP having qualified via Bloggerments.Don't miss your chance!

Here is the game rotation.More detail to follow.

Tournament: Brit Blogger Game
When: Sunday's at 16:00ET
Game: NLHE
Buyin: $5+.50
Password: donkament

Tournament: PPI / Riverchasers Tournament
When: Monday's at 22:00ET
Game: Deepstack NLHE
Buyin: $24+2 or token
Password: riverchasers

Tournament: Blogger Skillz Game
When: Tuesday's at 21:30ET
Game: rotation of non-NLHE games
Buyin: $10+1
Password: skillz

Tournament: The Mookie
When: Wednesday's at 22:00ET
Game: Deepstack NLHE
Buyin: $10+1
Password: vegas1

On Monday night I only played two $11 six max games and came 2nd in both.I was so tired I just wanted the HU ( heads up) battle to be over and I was wise enough not to play any more after that.I was over at the s-mans on Tuesday night and didn't play at all when I got home.Last night I was out for dinner and visiting my wee sis in hospital.( minor op to help with IVF) I fired up a couple of $16's ( 18 player) later on and after donking out of the first two,I managed a 1st and 2nd to leave me about even on Stars for the month.I'll post monthly stats soon and hopefully they will be my best for a while after a good start to the month at Full Tilt ( $24,45 player win) and another decent month at Party.

Bought Killzone 2 yesterday and the s-man is popping over this evening to help me take on the mighty Helghast.Tomorrow night the ex Mrs A is coming over to clean the flat and Saturday night is going to be a lads night with the s-man,San Jose Salmon and the Big Chap all heading over to my place.

I linked to Limmy.com a couple of years back as the swearing xylophone and "gies yer jaiket" playthings were pretty damn funny.Tv execs must have liked his site too as he now has his own show on BBC Scotland.Maybe I was just tired the other night or in too bad a mood to laugh at anything but I'm sorry to say the show ( comedy sketches) was absolutely dreadful and didn't do anything for me at all.

One more wee thought before I go.Does anyone outside London drive a van or is it a legal requirement that every radio ad for van sales or van insurance must contain a voice over done by a cockney geeza? Bish,bash,bosh,know wot I mean? I suppose the Hairygymnast has to keep busy between competitions....

Ok,back with the stats post soon....

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At Friday, 27 February, 2009, Blogger Nick said...

Is it back this sunday then?
(think I'll bish bash bosh and take it down...)

 
At Saturday, 28 February, 2009, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Yep,back on Sunday.Usual time on FT.Sent you an email too mate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document