Wednesday, April 22, 2009

FML...

£60 fine for going through a red light,£600 insurance excess needing paid before my car gets the £1k of fox damage repaired and I've had to fend off some sneaky wee TV Licence tosser who tried to catch me out by appearing at the front door with some meter reading device.( to look like the Gas or Leccy man)

On top of all that I've had a sore shoulder/neck for the last few days and my night at the felt began last night when my QQ was busted by 44 on the bubble.I even fell out with Nacho at the weekend when he refused to give his ball back when we got back home after a walk.( five minutes left at the front door sorted that one!)

To the poker and it looks like I'll be recording my 2nd losing month in a row.I've had yet another look back over my exit hands on Pokertracker and the good news is that unless I'm doomed forever,I can't possibly keep running as badly as I am just now.I do recall reading Doyle writing in Super System about playing more hands when on a heater ( running very hot) and despite the fact he's been playing since before even Dudley was born ( aprox 6000 BC) I scoffed at the idea that the outcome of any hand was predetermined by any heater or cold deck etc.

As I've written before I'm a logical kind of bloke and I believed that if you flipped a coin 15 times and it comes up heads,there's still the same 50/50 chance of it being heads again on the next flip.That may well be the case with coins,but however much I try and tell myself the same when it comes to poker,there's no doubt it' streaky.

I did used to be a winner at online poker and thankfully still have a reasonable bank roll I can raid at times like this.I plan on taking about $900 out of Party to cover the car insurance excess and aprox $1k from Stars to cover the cost of a trip to the Dam in June.That will still leave me about $2k online which is more than enough to continue at the $22's.

Ok,thanks for reading.Back soon..

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, 22 April, 2009, Blogger Steve H. said...

Chin up mate... ;-)

 
At Wednesday, 22 April, 2009, Blogger Nick said...

Oy, you can't take money out to pay for a holiday.
That's my blog!!!!
I have copyright!!
My lawyer is on his way (posing as a meter reader..)

 
At Thursday, 23 April, 2009, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Cheers Steve.Feeling brighter today.

LOL Nick.Ok mate,you send me $1000 and I won't mention cashing out again....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document