Thursday, April 23, 2009

I won a sng!

As I've done so much moaning and whining over the last few weeks/months/years I thought I'd better post after actually having a winning night at the felt.Things began in the usual fashion when I got my opponent to commit his stack with KJ on a King high flop against my Aces only for him to river the Jack.After a few more lost races and failed pushes I managed to cash a few times and even won a sng!! I've mentioned before that Sharkscope has missed 3 wins from my Party stats.Well for once last night they missed a game I didn't cash in as I only made $82 and not the $104 Sharky has me down for.Zzzzzzzz, who cares?!

I only played 9 games in total and after winning the game I mentioned,I watched an Sngicons training video.There was still plenty of time for me to fire up more games and perhaps I should have continued as I actually ( whisper it..) ran quite well in that last game.In reality, for the sake of my poker sanity, I was just happy to go to bed having banked a winning night and restored a little confidence.

The S-man is coming over this evening for some MotorStorm ps3 action.He'll be over on Saturday night too for another ps3 sesh and to watch Steven Segal's new movie,Killswitch.I've not even checked but my guess is that Segal plays an ex CIA agent whose daughter/friend gets kidnapped and he has to come out of retirement to get her back and sort the bad guys.Hopefully it's a return to "Under Siege" and "Hard to Kill" form.I'm sure it's only a matter of time before Mr Segal gets his Lifetime achievement award from the Oscar people.In fact as the s-man suggested they could perhaps replace the existing Ocsars with wee Stevie models complete with the ponytail....

Had a bit of fun at work today,sticking up this wee sign besides the water machine.I took my break nearby and had to bite my lip to stop myself laughing at the comments it was attracting from water machine users...

Please refrain from filling multiple ** receptacles if people are queueing behind you at the water machine

** This includes bottles over 1 litre in size

Thankyou for your co-operation

That should sort the women with their trays of mugs to be filled....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document