Sunday, May 17, 2009

More Balance



I was out for a lovely dinner on Friday night and it ended up being a late one.Yesterday I was at Ibrox to see Rangers beat the sheep 2-1 which gained us 3 points but didn't feel good enough as I was sure our rivals would win today.Just finished avoiding the end of their game and they only managed a 0-0 draw.We are now two points clear with 1 game to go and are 1 goal down on goal difference.We haven't beaten Dundee Utd away from home for a few years but this is our chance to be champions and bring the league flag home.Just do it Rangers!

I hit the tables for a while later yesterday and after bubbling three $16's ( 18 player) in a row I managed a few 3rd places for a small profit.The s-man came over and we had a fine night smoking top herb,playing Motorstorm and watching yet another Brando like performance from Mr Segal in Renegade Justice.I did play two $22's on Party afterwards and didn't cash in either.In fact I've no idea what my exits hands were.

My poker focus seems to have lessened for the moment which I think is probably a good thing.I've also actually been enjoying the games I've been playing far more than usual despite not exactly raking in the profits.I have run more badly than I've ever done before over the last few months and I think it's time I began to think less about results and more about concentrating harder and playing better poker.

I've also booked up a 3 day stay in Amsterdam with Two Pies for next month.Roll on!

Ok,my brain feels like mush today.Don't forget to play in tonights Brit Bloggerment on Full Tilt.Come and see Rubbish defend his title!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document