Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Donkey Punch

I thoroughly enjoyed the bank holiday on Monday.The s-man was over and after pizza and getting stuck into Motor Storm ( on ps3) we watched the movie "Donkey Punch" which was excellent in a disturbing kind of way.When the s-man hit the road I fired up a couple of $22's on Party and cashed in both.

Last night I stopped off on the way home to pick up a couple of tasty pasta dishes from the local Italian place and after watching the football I fired up some $11 sngs on Full Tilt.After playing $16's and $22's for so long it's actually quite tough adjusting to the added donkery at the $11 level.When I raise from the button with QQ and get reraised after c-betting an 8 8 10 flop I can give my opponents credit for the 10 but 78 o/s surprised me a little! My overall roll means I don't need to be playing $11's ,but as I only had less than $200 on FT I thought I'd be sensible about my bankroll management there.

I'll be playing $3 sng's on there soon at this rate after playing about 10 games without cashing in any of them.No boring beats.I simply ran poorly and probably didn't adjust well enough to the players or the blinds structure.( which differs from Party and Stars)

It's an ego thing really as I hate to think there's a site I can't seem to win on.Stuff the ego,it's back to Party for me!

On another note when are poker sites going upgrade and allow players to use voice commands to play instead of the current key mashing which does so much damage to wrists and fingers? Surely it can't be too difficult to instigate? "Raise all in table 3" etc.Maybe one day..

More pasta,poker,football and The Apprentice on the menu tonight.

Back soon...

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, 06 May, 2009, Blogger Maxwell Adams said...

Have you ever tried donkey punching? I know a Chinese Poker Playing Lawyer who was going to try once, but was too drunk and passed out.

 
At Wednesday, 06 May, 2009, Anonymous Big D said...

I also like The Apprentice - who do you think is going to win?

 
At Friday, 08 May, 2009, Blogger Littleacornman said...

He'd probably consumed at least half a can of shandy if it's the same lawyer I'm thinking of... :-)

I'd like to see Kate go all the ay Big D...and I'd also like her to win.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document