Monday, May 25, 2009

Yankee Doodle

GLASGOW RANGERS CHAMPIONS Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh.

Repeat forever to the yankee doodle tune!

I did make the bloggerment last night afterall, although I was probably too hyper after the football to give it much focus.( the match replay was on too!) I lost a big hand with JJ v 33 and was preparing to exit when I won a couple of flips and chipped back up again.It was a tough table and I ended up having eventual winner Joanne sitting on my left which didn't help my prospects.I ended up making the final table and donked out in 5th when I pushed the bottom of my range ( Q10) into the top of someone elses ( AA).It was a marginal push but I wanted to make a move before I lost my fold equity and don't have any complaints.

I finished watching a reply of our title win and fired up a few $22's on Party.I ran horribly there on Sat night ( down about 10 buy-ins) and last night was more of the same until I managed a few cashes late on to leave me only $10 down for the night.It only takes a few lost flips and beats to make life costly at the turbos so I was glad to keep my loss to a minimum.

The s-man is coming over tonight, I'm seeing the good lady tomorrow night and it's the champions league final on Wed night so I'm not sure how much poker I'll squeeze in.Mr Edge asked about the new lady in my life and all I'll say for now is that she's cute,bright,funny,down to earth and did the dishes on her last visit.She's a bit older than me and can't have kids so I'm not sure where it'll go but for now it's just nice to relax and enjoy myself a bit.

Back soon..

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, 26 May, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a weekend of footy!! Rangers SPL champs and Burnley in the Prem! Woooooot! Just hope the Hoop retards dont try to grab Owen Coyle now Strachan has departed.

Bully

 
At Tuesday, 26 May, 2009, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Yeah,Carlsberg don't do football weekends....

Hope you're right re Coyle as he looks a decent manager.Hopefully they get McGhee and Coyle gets his shot at the EPL.

 
At Tuesday, 26 May, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is all past me, i mean aren't Rangurs and Celtuc just two sides of the same coin (both Glesga clubs)? and isn't Burnley somewhere in Wales?

I mean, wtf? I've tried to get into football, but i dont understand how Burnley got into the SPL.....

s-man?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document