Thursday, June 11, 2009

That Friday Feeling..

Friday at last....at least it is for me as I'm off work after today for a fortnight and off to Amsterdam next week for a few days.Pud was spot on with his comment on my last post about me needing a break.Roll on!

Thankfully I'm also feeling a bit better today after suffering from a painfully sore stomach for the last couple of days.I could barely walk the dog without having to bend over in pain.I don't do doctors or pills, although I did look at the NHS24 website which didn't exactly set my mind at ease.I followed the flow chart and it said I should call 999 ( 911 equivalent) immediately as I had heart attack symptoms.Instead I took another medicinal route, fired up Party poker for a few $22's and finished up $70 after taking down the last one.

Not much else to say on the poker front other than to thank everyone who has played in the Brit Blogger game over the last few years.The numbers were boosted recently by US/Candadian players due to the BBT Sir Al organised but fell away last Sunday and after consulting co-host Mr Cloud,we've decided to can it for now.It does seem a shame to me that us Brits/Euro's can't get a decent turnout for a low stakes friendly game, but I suppose it's simply run it's course.

Ok,I don't plan on posting much ( if at all) over the next couple of weeks.Time to go away and refresh the blogging batteries....


Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At Friday, 12 June, 2009, Blogger Mr Origami said...

RIP The Britblogger :( Saw there was only 3 registered on Sunday so left it...pity, enjoyed those games!

 
At Friday, 12 June, 2009, Blogger Unknown said...

Have a nice break and have fun in Amsterdam!!

 
At Sunday, 14 June, 2009, Blogger Amatay said...

RIP The BritBlogger. I use to enjoy those days, i remember when me and u used to crush it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document