Monday, November 09, 2009

The Return of...

...The Bloggerment!



Yep,it's back this Sunday and will be coming soon to the Pokerstars Lobby under the "Private" tab.( click on Tourneys first).It's open to all bloggers,readers and Raisetheriver forum members.Feel free to chat it up or play the silent chip stealing assassin! Bounties are on offer and I'll pay $5 to anyone knocking out Dudley ( Resdent Evil) after just getting a text from him suggesting the crate I swerved to avoid last Monday was put there by a rep from the Foxes Welfare Society!

On the health front I called the Docs this morning and was referred to Accident and Emergency at the hospital due to the slight popping sound I can hear when lying on my front.They literally took the piss,gave me another x-ray and the outcome was that they reckon I've torn muscles in my back and it'll just take time to heal, which in the grand scheme of things is good news.Called the Doc back for a sickline and I've got an appointment for Wed morning.Hopefully a week or two off and I'll be fighting fit again.

*Edit: Just had a call from the Docs to say they've read my hospital notes and I've been given a 2 week sickline with no need to go on Wed.

My sis popped round last night with Spag Bol,Chile and a DVD box set of The Wire and Prison Break.Oh and the Frankie Boyle live dvd too.After she left I played some poker and watched Slumdog Millionaire.I'm actually up a couple of hundred dollars at the $22's this month over not too many games, but as the swings are huge that really doesn't mean very much.

I also called the insurance company and they say I should get a call within a couple of days to negotiate a payout for my wrecked Focus.I like the look of a Honda Civic v-tec Type S I spotted and may raid my poker account if required too.

Ok,Back to feeling like I've been attacked by a Fire-Truck...

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At Monday, 09 November, 2009, Blogger dD said...

wheeeeeeee .... a bounty .... have to find lots of fox jokes fer Sunday noo !!
lets start with ....

MillerLite ....

foxing classic :)

 
At Monday, 09 November, 2009, Blogger rubbish said...

Only just read about your crash. Jeez mate, hope everythings okay. Looks like you had a lucky escape.
Take it easy.

 
At Wednesday, 11 November, 2009, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Ahh yer so cunning Dudley.Great clip btw.I'll be bright eyed and bushy tailed on Sunday!

Cheers Rubbish.Reckon it probably was a lucky escape.Thankfully I'm good at taking it easy....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document