Sunday, April 18, 2010

Charity Game + Bloggerment Tonight

I dropped Nacho off at Step A's on Friday night and had hoped to catch up with her to see how she got on during her stay down South with her Mum last week.She was out, but her Dad told me that Step A had been told not to mention the smoking or staying off school to the ex Mrs A's new man and was also instructed to remove her makeup and not to venture downstairs after 9pm.She's now decided she'd miss her pals ( and the easy life she has at her Dads) and wants to stay in Scotland which I'm pleased about.Hopefully I'll see her shortly when I pick up my boy ( the dog!).

To the poker and although I didn't hit the tables until late last night,I had a decent night at the $22's, finishing with two wins and I also scraped a $12 ,45 turbo win on Stars.I did come 9th and 10th in a couple of other 45 player turb's but I play these games to build a stack and go for the win instead of just hanging in to min cash.

If Win = W,Cashed 2nd or 3rd = C and L= lost without cashing,I'd say my usual pattern for 9 player sngs tend to run like LLLW,LLCC,LLLLLWW etc.In other words I was bagging enough wins and cashes to make a couple of Dollars profit on every game on average.I've played enough games to be able to go 5-6 without cashing and still be confident that games 7-8 could be won if the big hands go my way.Recently though the first 5-6 games will be full of beats and games 6-12 and 12-18 etc etc have been the same and my motivation to play has dropped accordingly.A pro grinder would probably ride out my wee variance storm in a few sessions whereas a 1000 game break even streak could take me few months to get through.

Sorry for the tired boring post today.I finally got to bed just after 4am and was up to watch the Gers take step closer to the league title with a 2-0 win over Hearts.We would have won the league today if our rivals hadn't comeback from being 2-1 down to win 3-2 yesterday.Watching their over the top celebrations actually made me smile, as delaying our title party is going to be only the highlight of their shitty season.Well apart from when they signed a 4th rate Spurs reject on loan in January and were going to win the league.Here's what a couple of their more intelligent fans said at the time...



Back soon...

3 Comments:

At Sunday, 18 April, 2010, Blogger Wildcat said...

At my current rate I may have to join you on the stts ;) Better hope my luck changes :p

 
At Monday, 19 April, 2010, Anonymous donnie said...

didnt those morons realise he's been past it for a while now! celtic fans r such mugs! congrats on your title winning season.

 
At Wednesday, 21 April, 2010, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Thanks Donnie.Hopefully we can seal our 53rd title this weekend!

Just not at my table please Wildcat ;-)

Hope you start running better soon mate!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document