Friday, March 19, 2010

Fools Rush In

Pud mentioned the swings when playing Rush poker in the comments on my last post and I had a nasty one on Monday night when I lost a few big hands/buy-ins in a row.I won't bore you with all the beats other than to say the worst was KK v KJd all in pre flop.I cursed my luck obviously, but don't begrudge Mr KJd his win, afterall those are the type of wins which keep fish like him/her at the tables.

I did manage to recover some of the losses from that nasty night over the course of the week and I still like Rush poker for making me feel like I'm not a complete lazy git when it comes to hitting the tables.As you can probably tell from reading my blog,poker has taken a bit of a backseat over the last few months despite me being off work and having plenty of time to play.Playing a about an hours worth of Rush and logging 300-400 hands feels almost like a cheats way of getting some hand volume logged.

Not much else going on.I did watch a Party poker classic cash game last night and although the coverage may be a few years old, watching Phil Helmuth say "wow" when someone bet $250 preflop seemed a bit lame after watching Durrr make a huge bluff at a half million dollar pot on High Stakes poker.

The Big Chap is popping round today and the s-man will be round for a Sat sesh with the latest Steven Segal film to help me waste another hour and a half of my life I'll never get back!

I'm going to try and lay off the Call of Duty for most of today as my poor wrist hasn't hurt this much since I was a teenager.

Just saw this on a football forum.Got to be the greatest marketing campaign ever...



Ok,thanks for reading and don't forget to register and play in Sunday's Bloggerment on Stars...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At Sunday, 21 March, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

up for the bloggerment next week. up at 5am tomorrow, so tonights a bust :(

regards

dudley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document