Monday, March 15, 2010

Sneezy Game

There was a knock at my door at 4pm on Friday and I was surprised to see Step A and one of her wee friends.We played some COD online,they took Nacho out and about 6-ish I took the pair of them for a Mc'ds.We popped round to see my Mum and Dad afterwards and it was nice to see Step A drop the drinking/smoking teen rebel routine as she shyly covered her snakebite piercings and was full of hugs when my Mum answered the door.She's a great kid and I hope she gets through this tough stage of her life unscathed.

On Saturday night the s-man and Al Eleven were round and we had a good laugh chewing the fat and playing some COD online.Yesterday I watched the Gers draw 3-3 in the cup and made a cash transfer on Stars to my Mum to cover Mothers Day.I dropped the extensively researched and carefully selected card ( yeah,the last one in the garage)round a bit later and also helped my Mum cash in a $3.25,45 player turb.

I picked up Nacho and a Chow Mein on the way home and after walking the boy,I hit up the Bloggerment a few minutes into the game.Despite my fuzzy head and runny nose I actually ran quite well in the game,sucked out a few times and generally luck boxed my way to victory! It was good to get 12 runners ( where were you Dudley?!) and hopefully last week was just a blip and The Bloggerment can get into at least double figures every week.

The Party $22's were calling and after a 2nd and 3rd place finish from 3 games the lure of Rush poker was too much and I opened a 6 max $50 nl table.I've also watched some of Isildur1's over the last few days and just observing him play seems to make me want to take more shots.Playing $50nl with aprox 10 buy-ins ( on Full Tilt) still feels quite nitty when Isildur1 has his whole bankroll spread across 6 Heads Up tables v the worlds best! After dropping nearly a buy-in at $50nl I moved up to $100nl where 1010 holding v AK for a buy-in inspired me to move up further and give $200nl a go.It was only a short 20 min session at that level and after raise/folding with 99 from mid-pos after being reraised to $35 I decided it was time for bed!

According to Pokertracker I've now played over 18k Rush hands and have earned $7.24 per hour.I'll resist moaning about how I've paid nearly $600 in rake and don't get rakeback...!

Ok,thanks for reading.Back soon...

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At Monday, 15 March, 2010, Blogger BurnleyMik said...

well done in the bloggerment mate. Was good fun.

Hope the fuzzy head and that is clearing up

regards

BM

p.s. I HATE that Full Tilt still won't give me rakeback, you could earn a decent wedge just in RB playing rush!

 
At Monday, 15 March, 2010, Blogger United113 said...

why don't you get rakeback?

 
At Monday, 15 March, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Rush tables are mental, played 10k hands of full ring last week and basically broke even despite being 6 buy-ins up then seven down at one point.

 
At Wednesday, 17 March, 2010, Blogger Nick said...

Good result in the Bloggy.
Sure beats my monkey....

 
At Wednesday, 17 March, 2010, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Cheers Mik.The man flu is getting better!

United:I think I signed up on a refer a friend deal and got $25 instead of rb.I did try via Pocketfives ( they had a link) but was knocked back.Grrrr!


YP:Agreed mate.The swings are wild!

Mr Cloud:Thanks mate and look after the monkey!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document