Saturday, February 20, 2010

Bloggerment open for reg...



As the s-man is coming over tonight I got stuck into the poker last night and managed four wins and several cashes from 12 sng's.

I really needed a good night at the felt after attending the hospital for my 4pm physio appointment, only to be told they had me down for 2pm and couldn't fit me in again until next Friday.I had stayed off the painkillers for the appointment and was close to tears of frustration afterwards.I'm hoping they'll call me if there are any cancellations and I can start working on getting fully fit again.

I wish I had more to say about running well and having a very profitable evening of poker.There always seems to be far more to witter on about after a bad night.I suppose I can say that whilst it brightened my mood a bit, it's probably better not to be too emotional either way after a big winning or losing session.

Ahh well todays post was mainly just an excuse to pimp the Bloggerment.Back soon...

4 Comments:

At Sunday, 21 February, 2010, Blogger Juice said...

I find fine whiskey is a good source of pain relief.

Incidentally were you really in correspondence with vicky Coren?

Im currently reading her book

 
At Sunday, 21 February, 2010, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Cheers Dr J!

Correspondence? She's cooking the Sunday dinner as I write this!

 
At Sunday, 21 February, 2010, Blogger MAIR said...

Here is a (((hug))) to make u feel better.

Get well soon G.

Mary
x

 
At Monday, 22 February, 2010, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Aww thanks Mary.Hope you and family are coping ok at the moment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document