Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sweet Lemonade

There doesn't seem much to write about at the moment.I've been trying to step up my poker grinding over the last few days and haven't really made much progress as far as profits go.I'm still up at Rush poker on Full Tilt, but have taken a beating there recently too.I've had Aces 49 times now ( 12k hands) and although I've won 87% of the time,I've still managed to lose $4.79 overall with 'em.The exact opposite of my "lose small,win big" plan!

I've been thinking about my poor multi-tabling skills and part of the problem I have is getting into a funk when I have a tough decision at one table and the rest are demanding action too.Do any of my well informed readers know if Table Ninja or the Party equivalent can be easily programmed to start the timebank automatically? I've never looked too closely at that kind of software as even setting up hotkeys looks beyond my very basic computing abilities.If the people behind these hot key sites offered to remotely set it up ( even for a small fee)I think more pc illiterate donks like me would jump at the chance to give it a go.

I've just finished my phone interview with a level 2 manager at work.She was very nice and not heavy handed at all.I know I was lucky not to get killed in the accident, but the constant back/leg pain is grinding me down a bit and I'm hoping the physio on Friday can help.

Of course once I'm better physically I can then see about therapy for my growing getonmyhorse addiction.Sweet lemonade,Oooh sweet lemonade!

Thanks for reading.Back soon...

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, 17 February, 2010, Blogger BurnleyMik said...

Overcards have quite a few decent AHK scripts for party, if you drop me a line on MSN I'll happily talk you through it mate. It's pretty simple once they are setup.

My MSN is RTR-Mik@live.co.uk

just let me know when is best.

regards

BM

 
At Wednesday, 17 February, 2010, Blogger ROSSI said...

table ninja has an option for auto-matically clicking the time bank.

 
At Thursday, 18 February, 2010, Blogger Seo1990 said...

I'm totally the opposite Mr Acorn, if i'm playing 2-3 tables i get sooo bored and start doing other things aswell as playing, it has a detrimental effect on my game. 6-8 Tables is my prime mode i think just enough to concentrate and enough to keep me from getting bored, As BM says plenty of AHK's about just have to know where to get the best ones, I'm sure Mik will help ya there.

GL at the tables

Greg.

 
At Thursday, 18 February, 2010, Blogger Littleacornman said...

That's much appreciated Mik.I did try again yesterday but as I said I'm a total spaz with even the basic stuff!I'll be in touch mate.

Thanks Rossi.I checked their site and it looks like it only supports FT and Stars at the moment.

Greg:Interesting comment mate.I do other stuff too when 3 tabling.Perhaps I should learn to switch off the tv/stop surfing and fully focus before trying more tables again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document