Monday, March 01, 2010

At Least Barnes Could Rap...

The post title is taken from the banner displayed in the Rangers end after Maurice Edu's injury time winner gave us a ten point lead in the title race.( we still have a game in hand too)

It's just a shame the self named "greatest fans in the world" couldn't resist wrecking the minutes silence for a former Rangers player who died last week or stop themselves from waving Argentina tops and chanting "Argentina" at Falklands veteran Simon Weston when he made a half-time appearance.

After the game I played some more Modern Warfare 2 online and hit the poker tables.I played 15 $6.50 45 player turbo's for a Raisetheriver forum challenge last week and despite running horribly and not cashing once, I could see how juicy the games were.

I've only ever played 18 player or 9 player turbo sng's until now but I picked up on a couple of things over the last few days we which have helped open my mind to multi-table sng's.The first inspiration was a Nick Rainey blog post giving the stats of the best low stakes 180 turbo players in the world over their last 5000 games.In some cases they've made over $30k profit from 5000 games at less than $20 stakes!

As I've rarely played 45/180 player games I didn't realise until last night just how easy it is to multi-table 6 games as they are almost all full 9 seat tables until the final table.When I eventually get round to sorting out table ninja and if I can stand the variance, I reckon I can play at least 8 tables.

I may have to play more poker as I see a bug has hit the Playstation 3 network!Grrr!
Back soon..

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At Monday, 01 March, 2010, Blogger Unknown said...

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/03/latest-info-on-playstation-network-status/comment-page-3/#comments

yep shocking grr sony, ive been playing assassins creed 2 all week, kinda addicted atm.

 
At Monday, 01 March, 2010, Blogger United113 said...

i'm going to start on the 90 and 180 man SNG. I won't play turbos, 15 minute blinds against the impatient donks seems like a prefect option to me?

 
At Wednesday, 03 March, 2010, Blogger Littleacornman said...

You'll be as glad as I was that it started working again at midnight!
No more COD tilt!

United:There's probably more of an edge in standard speed games but they're too slow to make much $$.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document