Wednesday, March 24, 2010

9 Men,We only need 9 men...

It was great to catch up with The Big Chap last Friday and the s-man,Two Pies and I enjoyed a fine night of Call of Duty and Steven Segal on Saturday night.On Sunday I was at the cup final, which was a dull goalless game until Rangers had two players sent off.St Mirren couldn't take advantage and my team showed why we are Champions by scoring late on to win the League Cup for a record 26th time.

On Monday I was back at the Docs for another 3 week line and I've more physio arranged for tomorrow.

I've been lazy on the poker front and have only played a few sng's and some more Rush poker since my last post.Of course the games are getting tougher and only highly skilled advanced players like myself can extract the maximum value from hands like this....



For anyone unable to see the hand it was probably the easiest money I've ever won at the felt.When the villain donk leads for $4 on a flop like that there's no way he has a set of Kings and I can only guess that he was on monkey tilt when he shoved all in on the turn.Perhaps he expected me to put him on 74 and fold.....

Ok,thanks for reading...

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, 24 March, 2010, Blogger Wildcat said...

No 4 on the river as would have happened if it had been me ;)

 
At Thursday, 25 March, 2010, Blogger Nick said...

No easy money to be made at poker these days...

Let's all give up....

 
At Saturday, 27 March, 2010, Blogger Littleacornman said...

I was stunned no 4 fell on the river mate!

Yeah it's a pure skill game Mr C..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document