Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Fastest Tea in the West....

It may be Tuesday, but I'm still getting my voice back after being at Hampden for Rangers fine 2-1 League Cup Final win over our rivals.It was well deserved and hopefully can give the team the lift they need to go on and retain our league title.

On the poker front I've played a few sets of six sngs since my last post and I'm just slightly ahead of breaking even despite Ace rag beating every premium hand when all in.

Away from the poker I had decided to take it easy this week and get back into the online dating thing when I'm back at work.I do still really like my neighbour but I don't even know if she still has a boyfriend ( she hasn't mentioned him for months)and I think it's time to get real and move on.

I suppose I'm lucky enough to get quite a few emails every week from women on the dating site and at the weekend one lady emailed me via the site and gave me her personal email address as her site membership was running out.I emailed her back the answers to her "quiz" and being an honest sort of bloke I replied "no" to the "Do you think people who take recreational drugs are losers?" question.I didn't get a reply and to be honest I'm exchanging emails with another couple of ladies so I wasn't too bothered.I checked my emails yesterday and there's one from quiz girl saying she doesn't drink or smoke but it's spooky because she was engaged to a guy with the same name as me when she was 19 and he was a weed smoker.

I checked and spookily enough I happened to have been engaged at 21 to someone with her first name.She'd sent another email a minute after that first one and that was the OMG moment! She had zoomed in on my pic and realised that we were indeed once nearly married about 20 years ago! She lives about 15 miles from Glasgow and I haven't seen her since we split all those years ago.We've arranged to meet up for a drink tonight to catch up so that should be interesting!

One funny story from that time was when the s-man and the Miami Trout spiked my tea with a load of speed before I went to visit my dear fiancee.I remember my hair almost standing on end as I arrived at her place and chatting to her Dad with a manic enthusiasm for a few hours before thoroughly rogering his daughter!( with the same manic enthusiasm obviously!)

Other than that shenanigans it's been a quiet week so far.I was out with my Mum,Dad and wee nephew yesterday and I'm now taking Step A out for a Mc'ds on Thus night as she can't make it tonight.I've started watching the second series of "The Wire" and although the first episode was a little slow the pace seems to be picking up again.

Thanks for reading.Back soon...

8 Comments:

At Tuesday, 22 March, 2011, Anonymous Greedyrosie said...

I don't understand why you can't just casually ask the girl downstairs if she's still with her boyfriend. Seems a bit of a shame to let that pass without even trying.

 
At Wednesday, 23 March, 2011, Blogger Littleacornman said...

I was in for a cuppa yesterday and asked.She doesn't have a boyfriend and was talking about joining dating sites.( though she did mention texting a guy a couple of times per mth)

Just to complicate things last night ended up being a late one!

 
At Wednesday, 23 March, 2011, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol u dirtee bastard !

celtc radio for sale .. volume ok, bass ok treble .. fucked !!

regards

dD

 
At Wednesday, 23 March, 2011, Anonymous Greedyrosie said...

Gosh. Wish I hadn't asked!

 
At Thursday, 24 March, 2011, Blogger Juice said...

Good luck little acorn! as woody allen once said Sex is like playing bridge. If you dont have a good partner you's best have a good hand! ;-)

 
At Monday, 28 March, 2011, Blogger Littleacornman said...

lol Dudley.Older than you that joke but still made me laugh!

Rosie:lol

Juice: Woody Allen? I was expecting a Swiss Tony quote mate!

 
At Saturday, 16 April, 2011, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brings back memories... any reason why you missed out the story about driving into the city to got to Tower records at midnight to get the mario Bros tune and back to hers for more rodgering? And for the record it was S-Man that spiked you I only found out later and didn't think that knowledge woulod help you any... :)

Cheers
Miami "busy with the boys" Trout

 
At Tuesday, 19 April, 2011, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Thanks for the added info Mr Trout! Didn't see your comment sitting in moderation until today!

Btw I hope you n Vics got the parcel from Sandy and me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document