Friday, February 18, 2011

Reg Infested $16's...

Going to blogger.com and staring a blank page wondering if anything I've done over the last week is really worth writing about seems to be a more and more frequent occurrence recently.On the poker front I've been four tabling the $16's on Stars over the last week and have just about broken even over a meaningless sample size.The Party $22's have been too slow to fill after about 11pm but the Stars single table games are full of top drawer regulars like Sippin_criss,Abarone68,Premier etc.

I really should give the 45/180 player turbo's a proper shot but thanks to years of mindless net surfing I have the concentration span of a flea and can't be bothered devoting more than about 45 mins to a poker game.I'm still a member of Floattheturn ( sng training site) and have actually made the effort to watch a few vids this month as they definitely help ensure I'm not missing any push spots late in sng's.

Away from the poker I've been playing a ton of Black Ops as usual,going to Ibrox to see Rangers beat Motherwell 6-0 and draw 1-1 with Sporting Lisbon and have taken my wee nephew out too.This weekend I'll be in the Gers end at the Piggery for the Old Firm league game ( look out for me giving you a cheery one fingered salute if you're in the home end Monkey !) and next week I'm taking my wee nephew out again,going up to visit the Big Chap (who stays feckin' miles away) and taking Step A out for a Mcd's on Tues.

The S-man and I finally caught up with the rest of the world the other week and watched "The Hangover" and it's definitely up there as one of the funniest films I've ever seen.I've lent it to my Mum and Dad although they only watched half of one episode of "An Idiot Abroad" and didn't like it so I'm not sure it'll be up their street.( after all they think Michael McIntyre is hilarious!) I also watched the Justin Lee Collins special last week where he visited Steven Seagal and hung about with the movie legend.I was half expecting it to be dubbed but after watching for a short time Lee Collins strong accent became easier to understand!

Not much else going on really.Hoping to see a man ( well a woman actually!) about a dog later.I may as well enjoy a smoke while I'm off work as I'll be back full time at work soon enough and my herbal smoking days will be just about numbered.My work is stressful enough with a clear head and although I may have a wee puff on Sundays I'll be sticking to my no herb rule before work the rest of the time.

Right,for someone with nothing to say I think I've slavered on enough!Back soon....

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, 22 February, 2011, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i watched the game on Sunday , ugh
we were fucking woeful :(
and what, exactly, is Edu's role ??

regards

dD

 
At Friday, 25 February, 2011, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Edu's role is to score last minute goals in Europe ;-)

Hopefully that goal will give him a boost as he was beyond shite last Sunday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document