Thursday, December 30, 2010

Stats

I had a great Xmas,spending most of the time with family and friends and of course playing a load more Black Ops and poker.I was all ready to post earlier in the week with a wee happy tale of short-term run good, but I'm glad I didn't as I'd probably blame that post for the run bad which followed! I was down to $50 on Full Tilt,made a quick few dollars at the Rush tables and fired up a couple of $24,45 player games.I crashed quickly out of the first one when my Jacks were rivered and managed to take 2nd place in the other for a nice $210 score.Being the sensible kind of player I stepped down to $11 sng's.... and ran like crap losing most of my winnings over a couple of nights.AA V KK with a rivered King at the Rush tables didn't help either.

Anyway here's a quick stats update for my records.Back on Oct 12th I posted that I had $865 on Stars and $134 on Party.I now have $1213 on Stars and $432 on Party for a total of $1645 and a profit of $646 over the last 2 1/2 months.I'll update again at the end of January and as usual I won't be including any money on sites other than Stars and Party.( got a few $$ left on FT and just over $150 on Bwin)

Away from the poker my plans for 2011 are to try and eat more healthily,exercise more and get myself a girlfriend.On the latter front I really do need to make more of an effort.I suppose I'm a bit of a romantic and also probably a bit lazy in truth.Sad as it sounds I don't fancy compromising on my lifestyle of freedom,poker and video games unless I meet someone really special.

Perhaps that's a little selfish and maybe after living on my own for 17 out of the last 20 years I'm too set in my ways to try and settle down again.I mentioned being a romantic and what I mean by that is that instead of treating a relationship quite casually and just seeing where it takes me I tend to let my feelings get ahead of me and jump in feet ( or is it heart!) first.I suppose I'm quite a practical person and if I don't see it going anywhere then I don't see the point.( other than the obvious benefits!)

Ok,thanks for reading and have a great Hogmany and 2011.....

5 Comments:

At Thursday, 30 December, 2010, Blogger Wildcat said...

When it happens, it happens :) or at least that's what I tell myself anyway!

All the best for 2011.

 
At Friday, 31 December, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

all the very best for ra new year !
regards
dD

 
At Sunday, 02 January, 2011, Blogger Maxwell Adams said...

HAppy New Year Big Man!

Is it xbox you play on?

I have been wasting a lot of time playing Nazi Zombies on call of duty world at war. I just ordered left 4 dead 2, so we'll waste time on that soon.

 
At Monday, 03 January, 2011, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Cheers lads.

I'm on the Ps3 Mr Edge.Played the Nazi zombies a few times but I usually play Team Deathmatches.

I think Juice is on my friends list or maybe it's a friend of his.( not been logged in for 53 days though!)

 
At Monday, 03 January, 2011, Blogger Maxwell Adams said...

I don't think Juice is on your PS3 friend's list as we only have xbox. My bro moved out and took the PS3, but Juice couldn't live with xbox and so bought it off him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document