Friday, November 26, 2010

Saturdays with Dr Pauly 9.20pm Stars...



Not much poker content today aside from mentioning that Dr Pauly is bringing back his PLO tourney this Saturday at 9.20pm UK time ( see banner above) and if I'm not slaying 12 yr olds on Call of Duty then I'll be there to try and take it down.It may be hard to believe after the last PLO hand I posted, but I actually won one of the Docs PLO games when they ran on a weekly basis.(although Dudley has won about forty of them so perhaps that doesn't say much!)

I enjoyed taking Step A for a Mc'ds last night, although the fact she can now put a Mcd's straw through the pierced holes in her ears was a bit worrying.She also has a pill capsule tongue stud which for those not familiar with such things makes it look like she has a pill on her tongue.She is a good kid though and is only rebelling like this because her dear mother fecked off to England to live just over a year ago.

No home game for the Gers this weekend and almost no games at all due to the ongoing farce over the referees striking due to our sad rivals questioning their honesty and integrity.There wasn't a squeak from them when they won three titles in a row, but now Rangers are on a bit of a roll all the old conspiracy crap gets raised again.I genuinely don't recall the last time they lost a game without complaining about something.I did enjoy our midweek Champions League game with Man Utd ( thanks to Dudley and Bully for texting me updates in the other game in our group) although it was disappointing to lose to a late penalty.

My boss did finally speak to me about increasing my hours and after next week I'll be working four days per week instead of just three.Next week will be a bit busy as my car is going in to get the expensive ESP light problem sorted on Wednesday and on Friday I'm getting an eye test due to seeing wee floater things ( like wee wisps of smoke).Amazingly a quick google search didn't point to eye cancer or anything fatal and it looks like it's just down to age.( although at worst it could be a detached retina hence the test)

Ok,thanks for reading.Back soon...

2 Comments:

At Monday, 29 November, 2010, Blogger lightning36 said...

I never quite understood the pierced tongue -- especially when a big metal ball is used, making the most horrific clacking sound ...

 
At Monday, 29 November, 2010, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Just the thought of getting anything pierced makes me feel queasy Lightning!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document