Monday, October 18, 2010

Congrats to the Cod!

First up I was delighted to read a comment from the Connecticut Cod letting me know that his new twin boys will be home soon ( after arriving early!).Great news and hopefully it won't be too long before Mrs and Mrs C bring the wee fishies back home for a visit!

Not much to report on the poker front as I've not played a hand of poker on Party since my last post and only a couple of hours of breakeven cashgame PLO on Stars.I did splash out on the new Medal of Honor video game and although it's ok,I'll probably end up trading it in for the new Call of Duty:Black Ops game due out on Nov 9th.

I had a fun drive to work this morning.Roadworks and lashing rain meant even longer queues of traffic, although the monotony was broken by one woman who obviously took one look in her rearview mirror and decided I was too attractive to resist and came up with the cunning plan of leaping out of her car and accusing me of running into the back of her.After telling her my car never touched hers she had the cheek to say "Well don't worry,there's no damage"!

Tonight's plan is to watch the last episode of "The Inbetweeners" on E4 at 10pm and maybe even play some poker.It's a big week for Rangers with a home game against Valencia on Wednesday night and the first Old Firm game of the season at the Piggery on Sunday.Nacho gets his second booster jag on Thursday evening and on Friday night ( yeah I may need to apply a quick ninja edit to my last post) I'm going to the cinema with the girl I mentioned before.

I reckon I've still got this internet dating thing all wrong.Even my Mum says I should be chatting and dating lots of women as it's such a hit and miss way of meeting someone.I'll probably be 90 before I meet the next Mrs A as I prefer to chat to one at a time,meet 'em and then usually move on after realising there's just no spark at all.

6 Comments:

At Monday, 18 October, 2010, Blogger Small Stakes Poker said...

gl gl with the footy

 
At Tuesday, 19 October, 2010, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey man,

It would be great if you'd be willing to swap blog links with me.

Have added you to mine @ http://atkinator.blogspot.com

GL at the tables,
Cheers,
James

 
At Tuesday, 19 October, 2010, Blogger dD said...

congrats to Connecticut Cod !!

.... and welcome to my fcuking world !

regards

dD

 
At Thursday, 21 October, 2010, Blogger Juice said...

Good hunting my friend

Its like poker, sometimes you need to limp and then check where you are on the flop.

Its all about knowing when to fold.

 
At Saturday, 23 October, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

watched the Valencia game - can't believe we didn't get all three points, but would have taken the draw before kickoff. Looking forward to tomorrow - got a local Irish pub that shows the game for $20. I'll be there with 2 other Gers fans and we get put in a back room with a curtain separating us from all the manky mob! They can still hear me singing though - so I'm hoping the bears have recovered from mid week exploits..been practicing that song on your last post "Thats why we're champions, Thats why we're champions!"

Cheers
CC
WATP

 
At Sunday, 24 October, 2010, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Cheers Paul.Looks you brought the Gers some run good!

Linked you up James.Thanks for adding my blog to your links.

Thanks to Swiss "Juice" Tony for the advice!

Lol CC,Hope you enjoyed the game mate and get your voice back sometime this year...!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document