Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Trainspotters denied Orgasm...

I didn't make it to the Alea for the tourney on Saturday and watched football and played Call of Duty instead.On Sunday I played a few Sng's and after having KK busted by Tens,A10s busted by J2 ( Jack on river) and shoving AK on the bubble and running into Aces, I went back to shooting 12yr olds on Modern Warfare.In terms of profit and volume this year I've achieved very little in either category.Perhaps cashing out back in May to pay for life stuff was a mistake and the beats are hurting more because I'm eager to build my roll quickly.I did watch some of the WCOOP tables last night and maybe I'll finally play some more Mtt's.Oh and I finally caught up with the rest of the planet and watched The Inbetweeners on catch up tv.It was brilliant and I'm looking forward to watching the rest of the new series.

Todays post was really just an excuse to post this vid of trainspotters who travelled hundreds of miles just to see some old steam train come through the station...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, 28 September, 2010, Blogger Stephen said...

Oh wasn't that just perfect timing!

 
At Tuesday, 28 September, 2010, Anonymous Greedyrosie said...

Ah well, they'll dine out on that story for years. I'm sure that experience for them was probably more valuable for them than actually seeing the train.

 
At Wednesday, 29 September, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahaha! That is superb! I've never got the fascination with trains myself

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document