Friday, August 20, 2010

Fri Update

I really not sure I can call this a poker blog for much longer. I'm still only playing small sessions every few days and even then if I'm one tabling low level cash games or playing less than 10 sng's in a session then the results are meaningless and there isn't much motivation to write about them.For anyone who cares I've broken even this week after winning a buy-in with quad fives and losing one after getting KK in preflop v AK.

Overall I'm down about $30 at $50nl over a small sample of about 1700 hands which considering I've not played cash games for years isn't too bad I suppose.If I can stop being coolered or overplaying hands like 1010 v Aces then perhaps I can make some $$! I've not played many sng's either since my last post.I'm such a bankroll nit that I've stuck to the $11's on Party which is probably just as well as I'm down about $90 this week.

Away from the poker it was great to be back at Ibrox last weekend for the first game of the season and the unfurling of our 53rd league title flag.Rangers have also signed players for the first time in two years and hopefully we can be strong enough to retain our title.

I enjoyed taking Step A out for a Mcd's last night to celebrate her 16th Birthday last week.She now has blue hair to go with the pierced lips and tongue.It was good to see her although I'm sure most of my old fart lectures about being polite to the police and the only thing on teenage boys minds go in one ear and out the other.

Right,I'd better get going.The s-man is coming round later and I'm taking Nacho over to stay with Step A for the weekend.

Back soon...

3 Comments:

At Monday, 23 August, 2010, Blogger dD said...

"...blue hair to go with the pierced lips and tongue..." = trouble ! could be very crude, but best of luck there mate !
all stems from her mum fucking off i suppose...
take care.
dudley :)

 
At Monday, 23 August, 2010, Anonymous Benny said...

So great to see the football season start again. I think rangers will have no problem winning the title again if i'm honest. Strong strong favourites.

 
At Friday, 27 August, 2010, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Yeah spot on Dudley.Her feckin' mother has a lot to answer for.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document