Friday, August 06, 2010

Exclusive Dudley Footage!

As it's my 38th birthday today and I'm fast approaching my mid 30's ( shut it,they start at 38 1/2)I thought I'd write a wee post.I've not had a bad day, although I was very upset after passing under several bridges on my way to work this morning, and finding that not one had a stained bedsheet hanging from it wishing me a happy birthday.( what a life changing thrill that must be)

Not been up to much since my last post.The Big Chap was over on Wednesday night and it was great to see him and catch up.After pizza and a few beers/smokes I hit the virtual felt and cashed in the first set of sngs before running like crap in the second set for a small overall profit.

Last night I actually went jogging! It was only about a 10 minutes worth and already tonight I can feel my legs beginning to seize up.By tomorrow I'll probably be on crutches...

It's not been long since Dudley moved down South and I was fortunate enough to come across this footage of him visiting Scotland recently...( he appears after about 17 secs)




Thanks for reading.Back soon..

5 Comments:

At Friday, 06 August, 2010, Blogger dD said...

thats almost funny, you cuunt ;)
seriously lol'ed !! and the bit where he falls over .. classic !

regards

dD

 
At Monday, 09 August, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quality keel over!! and a belated happy returns of the day mate!

Bully

 
At Wednesday, 11 August, 2010, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Couldn't resist Dudley! C

Cheers Bully!

 
At Thursday, 12 August, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha, the only thing he needed to do was to say "Amatay you cunt" and it would have been Dudley!

Oh and come on Celtic!

 
At Saturday, 14 August, 2010, Blogger Juice said...

Take him back, we nae want him down sarf!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document