Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Shwings

With my Party roll sitting at only $90, it only took a few more beats and suckouts to go busto there.No disrespect to those who play the game for fun and don't care about winning, but I felt a bit grubby about having to dig into my herbal fund to deposit £80.( $112)

I only played three more $22's after that deposit and the good news is that I managed to win them all,cashed out $115 and now have just over 10 buy-ins ( $232) to play with.I don't usually get excited about winning sng's, but after my recent run I don't mind admitting I did the old fist pump and high-fived the dog after taking the last game down.

With just over 10 buy-ins I could easily bust again on Party playing $22's so watch this space! I do respect the players who grind out $5 sngs or cash games below $25 nl on a small bankroll, but I'd rather take a few chances and be able to play at a level where I can make meaningful profits.( even if that's only a few hundred $$ per month) Hopefully I can keep up the run good and build on that wee run.

That 3 in a row came late on Monday night and I decided to take a break from the tables yesterday to play more Call of Duty and read a book instead.This was of course during the breaks I took from answering the door to women lusting after my new Desperate Dan chin.Thankfully the magnesium sulphate seems to have helped and it looks like I can avoid a painful chin amputation!

Back soon...

2 Comments:

At Thursday, 10 June, 2010, Blogger dD said...

i almost called the NFWS .... thought you said you fist pumped the dog ....

Regards

dD

 
At Friday, 11 June, 2010, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Nurse!! New glasses for Dudley required!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document