Friday, June 04, 2010

More Run Bad Zzzzzzzzzzz

I'm beginning to wonder if I've reached the end of the line when it comes to online poker.Since my last post I've only played seven $22's on Party ( no cashes) and each sickening exit hand reduces my urge to play even further.Party email me every hand history and I've been through them all to make sure I'm not deluding myself about just how badly I seem to be running just now.The good news is that it's clear that I am being screwed over on a regular basis and don't seem to be missing too many push/fold spots.The bad news is that with my roll on life support I'll have to move down at Party if I want to avoid having to make my first deposit for years.With over $500 still on Stars I'll probably be playing there more often from now on.

Away from the poker I was on another internet date last week.Beforehand I was quite hopeful as my date and I seemed to have a lot in common.We were both from the same part of town and liked the same type of films,books and music.She also loves Family Guy,has a dog and when she called my mobile we to chatted with ease for an hour or so.Sadly when we met up for lunch there was simply no chemistry or spark at all and although I think she moved in for a quick kiss as we parted, I managed to mutter something about having a lovely time before making a sharp exit!

When I think back to past relationships I probably wouldn't have chosen any of my previous partners if I'd read their "profile".Perhaps I should stick to the opposites attract theory in future!

Righty,time to walk Nacho and treat myself to a steak at a new restaurant just down the road from me.

Back soon...

2 Comments:

At Friday, 04 June, 2010, Blogger Wildcat said...

Good luck with the daing and the poker, I'm in a simmilar position, ie having no luck with either ;)

 
At Saturday, 05 June, 2010, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Life's just a cher of bowlies eh! Hope you run better in both departments soon too mate!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document