Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

So much for going back to work this week.I left voicemail messages for my manager last Friday and I half expected a call on Monday morning which would have allowed me to return on Tuesday.Instead I finally caught up with her on Tuesday and have agreed to speak to the "back to work" team on Friday about going back this coming Monday.A phone appointment with the Doc sorted out a sickline for this week.

Poker continues to frustrate the hell out of me and the only consolation is that I'm losing to so many beats/flips that it cannot be mathematically possible for it to continue forever.

The only other thought which keeps me going is that pro sng grinders who play 100+ Sng's per day would look at my nasty run as one standard bad week at the office.I took a break from the game yesterday and played a load more Modern Warfare 2 before going out for a pub meal later.

Not much else going on at the moment.It'll probably pass, but after nearly 5 years of blogging I feel like it's getting a bit stale and repetitive at the moment.Perhaps 6 months of sitting around doing very little whilst trying to recover from my accident last Nov doesn't exactly translate into decent blogging material or perhaps this blogging lark has run it's course for me.

Anyway, time for an exciting trip to the shops followed by some more MW2 and maybe some poker later...

3 Comments:

At Monday, 17 May, 2010, Blogger Juice said...

hope you get to work back soon! im sure by the time you get back your sniping skills will be deadly and what office doesnt need a sniper.

 
At Monday, 17 May, 2010, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Thanks Juice.I forgot to mention to my boss today that I'll require a 42" tv and a Playstation before I could return to work fulltime!

Glad you finally accepted my friend request on the PSN btw! Hopefully catch you soon for some MW2 shennanigans mate!

 
At Tuesday, 18 May, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You wont see me. Im wearing a guillie suit!

J

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document