Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Out for Justice...

I'm just off the phone to Step A and have arranged to take her for a Mc'ds on Thursday evening.Her latest favourite band are called "Dot Dot Curve" and I thought I'd search for them on youtube and keep an open mind before deciding if I liked them.Well I managed to keep an open mind for all of about three seconds before quickly closing youtube.Check them out if you need to clean the wax from your ears!

I have played a few sets of sng's over the last week although most of my free time has been taken up with Black Ops and football.Check out this vid to find out how to change your clan tag colour without prestiging! ( I'm guessing Josie's boy probably knows all about this glitch already!)

My lack of poker volume has definitely affected my poker heart and I'm finding I'm only enjoying sit and go games when I play six tables.Any less and the beats really piss me off whereas when playing a set of six I'm far more likely to make a profit as the only counter to variance is volume.Playing two stacks of three tables is actually quite straightforward and I may try and increase that to eight soon and see how it goes.

Stacking seems to be far better than tiling the tables although I still don't know why when I do tile four tables they don't fill my 17" laptop screen without me resizing them to fit.I'm also finding when I try and drag a table to the top of my screen my laptop keeps resizing it and making it fit almost my whole screen.If anyone knows how to stop that happening please let me know!

As I was off today I stayed up last night and watched the Arnie classic "Commando" and then Stevie Segal's "Out for Justice". The Segal film had a wee guy in his 60's at the foot of the screen doing sign language for deaf people and watching him do the sign chat for the Beastie Boys "No Sleep till Brooklyn" was quite surreal! The added advantage of the sign language guy was that if I ever need to threaten a deaf person or call them a "chickenshit fuckin' pussy asshole" I now know the lingo!

Ok,thanks for reading.Back soon...

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, 24 November, 2010, Blogger Maxwell Adams said...

Stick That In Your Juicebox?

Is that a new euphemism?

 
At Wednesday, 24 November, 2010, Anonymous Greedyrosie said...

I listened to a bit of Dot Dot Curve, a track called 'Fuck my Life' (appropriately enough). I lasted around 20 seconds.But I just feel like an old woman when I insult the taste of teenagers :0(

 
At Wednesday, 24 November, 2010, Blogger Littleacornman said...

lol Mr E.It could well be..

I tried a bit of "Fuck my Life" too and I take my hat off to you for lasting 20 secs Rosie! Oh and yeah I felt very old telling Step A that it sounded like a racket with no melody or tune!

 
At Thursday, 25 November, 2010, Blogger Wee Gem said...

zagga, if it's Win 7 on your laptop you can disable the Aero Snap feature from Control Panel | Ease Of Access Centre | Make The Mouse Easier to Use. Tick the box marked "Prevent windows from being automatically..."

I agree, It's annoying as hell when trying to arrange tables.

weegem

 
At Friday, 26 November, 2010, Blogger Littleacornman said...

WG: It is Windows 7 and I've now adjusted the settings as per your instruction.Cheers for taking the time to let me know how to fix it!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document