Friday, October 29, 2010

Runner Runner..

First up all the best to my mate The Big Chap who is now recovering from a heart attack he suffered the other week.Thankfully he's ok and back home already.Good luck staying off the smokes mate and get well soon!

My date for tonight has called off again.This time her boy was sent home from school with flu.She sent me a text saying she would understand if I felt she was a time waster and I replied wishing her boy all the best and to say I think we should leave things for now and maybe try and meet up in a week or so.Perhaps I'm being harsh as she's probably being truthful, but I just don't see the point in continuing to exchange endless text messages when no matter how well we appear to be getting on,only actually meeting up will determine if there's any real spark between us.

I enjoyed taking Step A and her wee pal out for a Mc'ds on Wednesday night although I didn't offer much comment on the cannabis leaf she drew in the condensation on my car window on the way home.I did find the "I'm gay" she wrote in reverse for the world to see quite amusing! She's back at the "Right track" training centre after two week work placement ended.She now wants to do game design and go to college next year.I did my best to make her aware that jobs are scarce at the moment and I also gave her a bit of paper with jobs I'd found on gumtree that might suit her.

To the poker and I'm still breaking even at sng's on Party at the moment.I had a tough session the other night where I ran like crap,nearly busted and only winning my last two games saved the day.When someone types "wow" in the chatbox after a runner runner bad beat or when Aces get cracked I usually assume they don't play much poker as I feel I've pretty much seen it all by now.I did get a laugh from the hand below though....

5 Comments:

At Saturday, 30 October, 2010, Blogger _Kronsdat said...

Now that is truely horrible! It makes my recent KK v 88 experience (see my blog) seem quite reasonable.

The flop came K88. Sigh.

 
At Saturday, 30 October, 2010, Blogger rubbish said...

I would have loved to have seen the chat after that.

 
At Sunday, 31 October, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I can say is "wow!"

 
At Sunday, 31 October, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMFG!! No WAY!
By the way Dudley says keep the texts coming and his kid really was ill but he will meet up with you soon!

 
At Tuesday, 02 November, 2010, Blogger dD said...

tell The Big Chap to get well soon and look after himself.
the guy holding kings prolly needs a new laptop ....

and LMFAO at anon :) lets hope i dont send a text to my mrs by mistake ....

regards

dD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document