Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Bye Pokerroom...

I enjoyed my week off last week, although I didn't get my car back from the town until Thursday due to the snow and ice.Fortunately I also saw a man about some fine herbs and chilled out playing Black Ops and poker most of the time.Thanks to The Big Chap I also got to watch Rangers grab a draw in Turkey without having to pay for it.

The first poker site I ever played on was Pokerroom and I was loyal to them until a couple of years ago when Stars and Party became my main sites.It suddenly struck me at the weekend that I probably still had some dollars on Pokerroom and after going through the usual password reminder stuff I logged on to the site and discovered an account balance of $97.Keen to play I clicked through a ton of options but still couldn't find the actual poker tables!

Google knows everything and after a quick search I discovered Pokerroom ceased operating early last year! I didn't think I'd see the $97 that was still showing in my account but I've emailed support and have opened a new account at Bwin to allow them to transfer my balance there.In fact I've just checked and they've emailed me back to confirm the balance has been transferred.

I've only played about 20 sngs' since my last post and made a small profit.( mainly on Party and a few $16's on Stars) I've also managed to drop a couple of buy-ins at Rush poker and win a few playing PLO ($12.50 buy-in 6 max) and some NL on Stars.( $50 NL 6 max) It still feels like I've not played much over the last week as I only play one cash table at a time and it feels very slow compared to 4-6 tabling sng's.I'll try and remember to do a stats update at the end of this month for Nov and Dec and hopefully that will motivate me to play less Call of Duty and more poker.


Anyway thanks for reading and enjoy the youtube clip.( safe for work too and I'd better point out it's not my snow cock!)


4 Comments:

At Tuesday, 14 December, 2010, Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

LOL. Nice job with the snow.

 
At Tuesday, 14 December, 2010, Blogger Nick said...

I started at Poker-room as well. Remember they had a weekly schedule - one tournament every hour I think...

 
At Wednesday, 15 December, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bet yer maw will be really pissed when you show her on youTube :)
regards
dD
ps you senile auld goat .... even I knew pokerRoom was BWIN, lol

 
At Saturday, 18 December, 2010, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Yeah Nick,I'll miss being the fat guy with the cigar though! ( Pokerroom players will know what I mean)

Ahh called a senile olf goat by Dudley.What's the world coming to!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document