Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Xmas

I mentioned I was exhausted on Monday after enjoying a smoke on Sunday night.Well I'm pleased to report that despite having lots of ready made excuses ( it's Xmas week etc) I had no inclination at all to roll one up on Monday night.People like to compare weed to alcohol, but I can honestly say if I enjoyed a drink as much as I like a smoke I'd probably be dead or living out of a cardboard box by now!

Last night I took Step A out for a Mc'ds although it felt like I took all her friends out too as she was chatting on MSN via her mobile for much of the time! ( when she wasn't testing my car radio speakers by ramping up the volume) As usual I asked if she had a boyfriend yet and for the first time since she was about 13 she said she did.I don't have the quietest voice in the world and when I asked again to double check a few people also in the queue congratulated her too! ( cue one bright red teenager!) Her latest favourite band are called "Angerfist" and although they're a bit hardcore for me ( and I like my dance music) they're a big improvement on the those tuneless wonders "Dot Dot Curve"!

When I arrived home the temperature gauge was showing -9.5c and I turned the heating up and settled down to play a few games of Black Ops and a bit of poker.I only played a set of four sng's and managed to win two of them.If only poker was always like that! I played a little PLO and one tabled a NL cash game for a while before hitting the sack.

I'm just about ready for Xmas and have spent most of my cash on stuff for my wee nephew.( I just need to wrap it all now) Nacho and I are going to my Mum and Dads on Xmas day and I'm looking forward to it.My Dad retires on Xmas Eve ( he hit 65 earlier in the month) and my Mum,sister and I are going into his work just before he clocks off on Friday to surprise him.He'll probably drive my Mum nuts being at home all day ( interrupting her poker sessions!)although he does have a beer making kit and a metal detector to keep him busy!

Ok,thanks for reading and have a great Christmas!

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, 22 December, 2010, Blogger Josie said...

Wishing you a Merry Christmas! Btw I agree with you on smoking vs alcohol! Mmmmm I will be having a little smokey christmas cheer in about 10 hrs. :)

 
At Wednesday, 22 December, 2010, Blogger Gavin said...

Have a good one mate :)

 
At Thursday, 23 December, 2010, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ATB Mate! Have a good un.

Bully.

 
At Friday, 24 December, 2010, Blogger rubbish said...

Merry Xmas mate ahve a good one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document