Thursday, March 03, 2011

Monthly Stats

Party $1079 ( +$207) 12 sngs ,Stars $1235 ( - $14) 60 sngs

Total $2314 ( + $193)

I do feel like a bit of a fraud doing a stats post when I only played 72 sngs throughout the whole of Feb.It's almost funny that it's taken me until the last few months to be able to six table with no problems and yet my motivation to hit the felt isn't anywhere near as strong as it used to be.Running way over expectation is the only way to make any money with such low volume and I think the reality of variance hit last year when I hit a long breakeven spell and lost my desire to keep grinding after a hard day at work.I was reading about a 9 man STT grinder who played 2000 games for a $150 profit and it's not very inspiring!

Away from the poker I've been ill this week with a stomach bug and have only eaten half a piece of toast over the last two days.At first I thought it was the weed as I was completely smoke free over Sunday and Monday and only had a few late on Tues night as I'd booked Wed off work.It felt like my throat/stomach were burning and I didn't sleep at all on Tues night and couldn't even keep down a cup of tea yesterday.After watching Rangers lose to our rivals ( nice friendly game with 3 sendings off,a ton of bookings and our assistant manager and their coach squaring up at the end) I kicked Two Pies out and went straight to bed.( only to lie awake all night again)

Still,it's not all bad news as I did receive an email from a wonderfully named Nigerian called "Jah Jah Bongo" promising me a share of millions! A weed smoking Star Wars fan maybe?

When I haven't been sleeping or puking today I've been trying to download the new Black Ops map pack with no success.I'll probably watch "10 O'Clock Live " later on Ch4, although despite it's clever humour it's just not laugh out loud funny which is a shame as I like Charlie Brooker and David Mitchell is great in Peep Show.

Righty,time to try and muster up enough energy to take Nacho out.Back soon...

Labels:

4 Comments:

At Thursday, 03 March, 2011, Blogger Josie said...

Congrats on a successful Feb!

"I did receive an email from a wonderfully named Nigerian called "Jah Jah Bongo" promising me a share of millions! A weed smoking Star Wars fan maybe?"

That line made me laugh out loud in work! Don't blow my cover! :)

 
At Friday, 04 March, 2011, Blogger Monkey said...

+ 1 on the congrats for Feb, a winning month is always a good month.

 
At Tuesday, 08 March, 2011, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Thanks Josie+ Monkey and don't worry Josie I won't say a word!

 
At Friday, 11 March, 2011, Blogger Unknown said...

Great and nice player, i like
Poker too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document