Thursday, August 18, 2011

USA! USA! USA!

Looks like we'll be playing the Star Spangled Banner at Ibrox this season after Rangers confirmed we've signed the USA captain Carlos Bocanegra to play alongside our other Americans,new signing Alejandro Bedoya and midfield regular Mo Edu.Bocanegra will probably go straight into the team tomorrow night for the Europa league game with Maribor.Hopefully we can still resign Carlo Cuellar before the transfer window closes at the end of the month.

On the poker front I watched the Rise of the Planet of the Apes last Saturday night at played some Mtt's on 'Stars. ( planet of the donkeys) Coming 198th from just over 2000 runners in a $55 game won me $124 and meant I ended up $4 down overall for the night after adding up my buy-ins.I've been trying to lose my nitty Sng nature, although I'm not sure my exit move was a good one.The button raised and I shoved A6 from the small blind, forcing him into his timebank before he called with A8s and knocked me out.

I went food shopping after work today and saw the most ridiculous sight I've ever seen in a supermarket carpark.Some daft woman had eyelashes attached to her car above the headlights.The motoring equivalent of novelty ties or socks and most certainly jailable offence!

Back soon...



2 Comments:

At Thursday, 18 August, 2011, Blogger Josie said...

USA!

 
At Thursday, 18 August, 2011, Blogger Wildcat said...

What were the blinds / stacks?

Questionable play imo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document