Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Monthly Stats

Party $602 ( =) Pokerstars $4783 ( + $47)
817 6 max Hyper turbos and 58 Mtt's played in Jan.
Total online roll $5385

Away from the poker the bus driver returned to work a few weeks ago ( after 3 1/2 months off with stress) and was removed from managing us for the "foreseeable" future due to the many complaints made by our team about his management style.He announced when he joined us that he was on the bus going places and we were either on it or not hence the nickname.

The new senior management team moved him to a project when he came back but HR told them he was employed as a manager and had to be put back in charge of the team.After an awkward meeting on Monday morning where he tried to clear the air by half apologising and using lots of corporate bullshit phrases he lasted until Tues afternoon before taking the rest of the week off as his family are apparently not well.

I don't know if he'll be back but with him gone and the other bloke in the team leaving recently I'm the only man left in our team.The girls reckon the bus driver is a smelly bawbag and apparently I'm now the team eye candy.That's fine with me but I've warned them I want to be respected as person and not treated like a piece of meat.( tongues firmly in cheek all round)

I do have a decent seat near the window which looks right across to the gym in the building opposite.The running machines are right at the window and I've got the girls in my team trained to alert me when the jiggle factor is particularly high,allowing me to stretch my legs and check out the bouncing titties across the road.( in a respectful manner obviously)

Had a few more things to write about but writers block has kicked in after mentioning titties.Ahhh titties.Back soon....

Labels:

1 Comments:

At Friday, 03 February, 2012, Blogger lightning36 said...

I was slouching back in my chair until the end of your post. Now I am awake and at attention. Yes -- men are pigs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document