Friday, July 08, 2005

We Will Never Surrender

The freedom loving countries of the world will never be defeated by terrorist scum.NEVER.

I was driving to work this morning when I heard the first reports of the London bombs on the radio.Sickening to think about the innocent lives lost and people hurt but if these terrorists think the people of the UK and the free world will be easily scared into submission they are very much mistaken.I'm a proud Scot and a proud Brit and I take both the Saltire and Union Flag to football games and there's an old football saying these bastards had better take note of.These Colours Don't Run.

This was going to be a completely different post.My bankroll finally broke through the $1k mark last night after a $60 winning session.A big moment for me in my short time online as a real money player but after todays events poker once again just doesn't seem so important.
Last time I felt anything like this ( after finding out about my wee sisters illness) I lost $400 in 2 days so I think I'll stick to $5 sng's tonight until my anger hopefully subsides a little.

Ok thats all for now.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, 07 July, 2005, Blogger GaryC said...

Hey brother,
Keep your chin up and know that the rest of us can feel your pain. We've been there, done that.

I felt the same way after the Murrah Building bombing in Oklahoma City and the Twin Towers in NYC. It's a sickening feeling that only time will take care of.

Hang in there.

GaryC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document