Monday, August 15, 2005

Monday Update

Poker is a funny game.I play for 15 hours on Sat for a $32 profit and yet I only play for 3/4 hr yesterday and made $35.

This time I was sensible and stuck to the .50-$1 nl 6 max tables. Its amazing how a good session at $2- $5 influenced my game at the lower level.I was much more aggressive and put my opponents to the test more often rather than just camping waiting for big hands.


Watched "Oceans Twelve" and although it grew on me it tried to be too cool and the humour didn't do much for me. When it finished I stayed out of my poker cupboard and watched the last hour of Kill Bill which I hadn't got round to seeing before.Enjoyed what we saw and will now try and get the 2nd one out to rent.I've enjoyed all Tarantinos other films.Res Dogs,Pulp Fiction and True Romance especially.

Car went in this morning and was due to be collected 5pm.Just had a call to say it will be tomorrow now before its ready.Grrrrrr. Looking forward to an hour on the bus to get home.Just realised my house key is on the same key ring as my car keys.Oh what a wonderful day.

Just a short post today.Tired not inspired.

2 Comments:

At Monday, 15 August, 2005, Blogger TripJax said...

Yeah it's an odd little hobby we have, eh?!

I played 6 hours on Friday night and lost half my Noble Poker bankroll only to go on a rush and end up $5 for the night. The toughest $5 I've ever earned.

Hope the car situation works out...I hate car problems.

Stay strong littleacornman and may the felt be with you...

 
At Monday, 15 August, 2005, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Read your latest post and it made me reread mine.Moved up to see if the games were as juicy or because I was $300 down and feelin' stuck.Hmmmm. let me see.....

Glad you pulled it back too Trip.

As poker expert Mr Lightyear would say..To infinity and beyond.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document