Friday, August 12, 2005

Wee Story

Finally got my Adsl working again so I called up AOL to cancel the dial up trial I've been connecting on for the last 11 days.
Bear in mind I'm an avid Rangers fan.My team play in red,white and blue.Our rivals play in green and I never buy anything green.I even taught Step A to cross the road at the petrol blue man instead of the green man!

There is one product I buy in green ( apart from my weed) and I was reminded of this tonight by an Indian call center adviser who could hardly control his laughter as he asked me the security question "What colour of toilet paper do you buy?" when I called to cancel the account.

Maybe toilet rolls in your sporting rivals colours or with their club emblem could be the next big thing.

Or then again maybe not....

2 Comments:

At Saturday, 13 August, 2005, Blogger Juice said...

dont you find AOL slightly evil the way it puts all its logos on your internet browser and is so hard to remove?

 
At Saturday, 13 August, 2005, Blogger Littleacornman said...

I'm not that techy.I probably wouldn't even notice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document