Thursday, December 01, 2005

Some days..

..you're the statue and other days the pigeon. This blogging lark isn't so easy.Not much seemed new this week and I was struggling for any real inspiration.That was until I saw that The Blogfather ( Bonus code at party:Iggy) had left me a comment and has now pimped my wee blog.

Gave me a real lift in a lack of decent content type week.I mentioned in my comment reply that it was like a favourite character in a book coming to life and as I've read his whole archive that's still how I feel.

Already had a visit from someone who found me via the link on Iggys page and I'll be delighted to link 'em up and add 'em to my reading list.Please visit The President and say hello.

Colin asked in yesterdays comments about Sundays blogger tourney.I'm up for it on Sunday night at 'Stars. Only got a little interest the last time I asked so please let me know if you can make it.The ROW is looking to take a 4-0 lead.Can we be stopped? All welcome as usual. $6 entry.9pm gmt.4pm est. I saw Jordans comment on Venenos's blog re joining the winning rest of the World team.You're more than welcome but you have to show you can make a nice cup of tea first...

After an early night ( midnight) on Tues I blew it by staying up late playing low limit nl with Juice and The Edge until 1.15am last night.It used to be I'd be tired by Friday after a long week at work and refreshed by Sunday.Now with 15 hour weekend poker sessions until the wee sma' oors I'm just tired all the time!

Not much of a multi-tasker though.I was chatting to them whilst playing last night and they were asking me about other players etc.I was smokin' and chatting.Surely they don't expect me to pay attention at the tables aswell?

Seriously the .10-.20 full ring nl is a nice wee break from the crazy world of 6 max but I'll need to try and pay more attention to what's actually happening at the table.That's my excuse for dropping $10 anyway.

Strongly considering getting Poker Office to help my game.I had Pokertracker until I stupidly replaced it with an update patch and I'm missing it.I like the look of PO but haven't decided whether to open an Empire account and do the raked hands or just pay for it.

Yesterday was St Andrews day in Scotland.Not much of a big deal really but some politicians are trying to make it a public holiday.Sounds good to me.I would suggest moving the day nearer to the start of the Haggis hunting season in January.Can't beat coming back from the hunt with several fat haggis slung over your shoulder.I hate the sharp toothed wee bassas but they taste great.


Ok thanks for reading...

6 Comments:

At Friday, 02 December, 2005, Blogger Maxwell Adams said...

Haggis hunting? Isn't that a term used to confuse American tourists?

 
At Friday, 02 December, 2005, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Shurely not Mr Edge.Don't knock it till you've tried it!

 
At Friday, 02 December, 2005, Blogger Juice said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Friday, 02 December, 2005, Blogger Maxwell Adams said...

I'm not keen on depositing $10 in Party Poker and getting robbed by you guys?

How about we all go somewhere like Crazy Vegas or Poker Time, get $10 for openning a new account, and then using that $10 for the tourney.

 
At Friday, 02 December, 2005, Blogger Littleacornman said...

I've already deposited at 'Stars Mr Edge and the tourney formats there are excellent.I've been trying the Poker office trial and will probably do the Empire promo to get it.Can you not split your affiliate commison with Juice and stick $6 into Pokerstars?!

Looking forward to seeing you at the tables Colin.

 
At Friday, 02 December, 2005, Blogger GaryC said...

Little AcornMan,

Yes, if you could wait until 10 pm your time, that would be 4 pm here and I am sure I can make it back by then. I would love to play, but if you need to start at 9, don't wait on my account, I will catch the next one.

I'll be logging in as soon as I get home on Sunday, so I will look for you on Yahoo.

Another thing: I don't know how late you are playing tonight, but I will be home about 5:00 pm my time and on Hollywood looking for a game. i believe PokerRoom and Hollywood are sharing players, no?

If you are on, look me up.
25GCox25x - confusing I know, but this was the 3rd skin and I had to make up something new AND I'm not very original.

Later,

G

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document