Friday, April 28, 2006

Friday Update

Things are a bit up in the air today.Mrs A got a call to say her Mum is in hospital and is in bad way.I won't go into too much detail other than to say her Mum is an alcoholic and as the Doctors have asked for close family to attend it's not looking good.Mrs A has had to put up with her Mums drinking all her life and must be going through hell coping with all the conflicting emotions.She's at the hospital just now and I've dropped the wee one off at Numpties ( her dads) and I'm waiting on Mrs A's return.

On the poker/blogger front Joe Speaker is coming to Glasgow in early June and I'm hoping to meet up with him and another blogger or two when he's here.From the Playboy mansion to the Jurys hotel in Glasgow! Unfortunately Joe missed summer which occured today in Glasgow.It was a sweltering 14c and that's probably it until next year now.It'll be a pleasure to meet up with Joe and I'm really looking forward to it.Joe mentioned meeting up with Celt*c fan and fellow blogger Div and I'm looking forward to that too.This weekend I'll actually be hoping Div's team beat Hearts as there are only 3 games to go and Rangers need to overhaul Hearts and get 2nd place to get the 2nd Champions league spot.

On the poker front I didn't play on Wed night as Mark was over for a night playing Halo.Last night I started by crashing out of a few $5 turbos at Pokerroom before heading to Inter and turning £25 into £52 for a small profit over all.

I was due to be going through to Kilmarnock for Rangers away game tomorrow but I'll see how things go with Mrs A's mum.

Ok that's all for now...

1 Comments:

At Saturday, 29 April, 2006, Blogger Juice said...

Sorry to hear about Mrs A's mum.

Please pass on my regards to both.

I hope they are both ok.

Sorry mate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document