Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Nice night

Moved up to .50-1 nl 6 max last night for my evening session of poker.I don’t plan to to play the majority of my poker there until I build my roll to $5k but I’d been watching the table with the highest pot average and used Pokertracker and gametime to get me stats on the players and reckoned it looked juicy enough to sit down at.One player had just won $100 from another by getting all in with 1010 preflop.Unsure what the loser had but he wasn’t a happy bunny.It didn’t take long to see why as Mr 1010 was on a roll for a while and had built his stack to $200 despite 85% vip ,56 % pfr figures.Thankfully Mr 26% vip ( me) simply waited for good hands and bet them when I did and along with the rest of the table he was soon cleaned out.I did apologise to him after my QQ had beaten his Q10 for his last $32 ,hoping he would reload but it wasn’t to be.
Left with $140 profit after an hour or so.


Good times indeed though another late night ( 1am) finish meant I slept through my alarm clock this morning and strolled into work around 11am. I hate mornings anyway.I'm much more of a night owl.I do like having a job though so I'll be double checking that damn clock tonight before bed.

Ok short n sweet today.Thanks for reading...

2 Comments:

At Thursday, 27 April, 2006, Blogger Joe Speaker said...

Hey dude. I think I might be making it out to Glasgow the first weekend in June. Care to show me where the hookers are? I mean, the...uh...aw hell...I meant hookers.

Seriously, if you and Div can put aside your Old Firm differences, come grab a pint. I'll know more next week.

 
At Thursday, 27 April, 2006, Blogger Littleacornman said...

I'm away on vacation myself from May 27th till June 3rd but would love to meet up with you both for a drink if your still around after that.

I'm not sure Glasgow has an equivalent of the playboy mansion though!

Give me a shout back when you get more info.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document