Monday, June 19, 2006

7 up

After watching a few poor games ( inc Brazil again) I was ready to play in the ‘Stars blogger tourney.Logged in and crashed out after 3 hands when my KK ran into AA.Right after that I had a woman at the door claiming Step A was bullying her girl.I detest bullying of any sort and started to lecture Step A and offered to bring her round to apologise to the womans kid.Then I asked her kids name and recognised it as the same kid Step A has said has given her abuse and sworn at her in the past.The woman is the local hard woman junkie so when I realised this I told her to go home and it was just kiddie squabbles.She then started threatening Mrs A and saying she was bringing her brothers round.Mrs A called the police who came round and were great about it and went round to have a word with said crazed junkie woman.

Then I logged back on to play some poker and chill the feck out! Ended up railbirding Rosie’s fine efforts in the blogger tourney for a while and playing a little 25c full ring at Pokerroom.

The $50 Inter challenge postions are as follows…Mias Dad $236 ,Juice $180,Acornman $172 and Rosie $ errr refused to say!! I’ll up date with Mr Edges stats when I get ‘em.

I only played one Sng last night, my run continued and I won it after a heads-up battle with Rosie who got a little unlucky in the last hand when I flopped 2 pair with Q3 v her A2 soooted for 5 wins from my last 7 sng’s.( in the money in the other two).I also sucked out big time to knock out the 3rd placed player when I rivered a flush.

Not much else happening in poker land today.Ordered my new 17” Tft monitor and will probably buy our new 37” Techwood 3711 tv from Comet tomorrow.

Dropped the wee one off at her new high school this morning.She is there for two days this week to get used to it before moving up from Primary school in August. I made sure she took her sandwiches in a bag instead of her usual Bratz dolls lunchbox and ensured she knew to call her breaks “breaktime” and not “playtime” so hopefully she wont lose her street cred before she even starts!

Off to my folks this evening to give Dad his fathers day beers and show my Mum more on how to work Pokertracker…..

Edit:checked Pokerstars and looks like the winner of the big freeroll (Daleroxxu) is a young guy from Scotland.Couldn't find his blog,just a reply on a forum that confirmed he's a Rangers man and no fan of Semtex Fc across the city. Well done that man!

1 Comments:

At Thursday, 22 June, 2006, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Thanks for stopping by Dale and congrats again on your fine win.

We Are The People!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document