Saturday, July 14, 2007

Sat update

I decided to venture into the world of mtt's last night and after crashing out of Stars $11,$20k gtd on the first hand with my AA crashing to KK ( quads by the river) ,I remembered why I don't like 'em much.( mtt's not Aces!)

I had hit the cash tables earlier at Stars and lost a big pot when my big blind flopped straight lost to a higher straight by the river.My Laddies cash game late on didn't begin well either but I just told myself my game was good and that if I was patient enough I could swing things back my way.

I ended up two tabling 6 max.One $100nl table with a $50 average pot and one $50nl that averaged $25.Both were very juicy and I left with a decent profit before confidently opening a Party $100nl 6 max table...and dropping $60 in a very short time.I didn't play badly at Party I don't think but nothing seemed to go my way.

Overall then a decent night at the tables and the first night all week where I've actually put in some hours at the game.Too often these days I sit at the start of the night wondering where to begin and if I'm in the right mood to play.

I did watch a bit of David Beckhams press conference on Sky sports last night.I'm not sure he's the type of player to excite US football ( he can call it soccer if he likes,it's fitba' to me)fans as his game is more about accurate long range passing and crossing, rather than the flicks and tricks that really entertain.Earning the money he does I don't suppose he really cares.More about building his so called brand than football I reckon.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to register for tomorrows Britbloggerment game on Stars...

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document