Friday, August 03, 2007

Pimpage + Winning again...

Pimpage first, and don't forget to register ( it's in lobby now under private) for Bloggerment 20 at Stars this Sunday at 9pm bst( 4pm est).The cost is only $5.50,the password is donkament and everyone who blogs or reads blogs ( or just has the ability to read,we're not fussy!) will be made more than welcome.Hopefully we can even beat last weeks record 39 runner turnout.

There's also still time to sign up at the raisetheriver.com forum and join in the Friday night $5.50 league game hosted by the forums heid honchos at 8.30pm.I'm looking forward to both games!

I warmed up last night by winning a $5 extreme turbo on bet365 and then failing to make the money in a couple more.I hit the Interpoker headhunter mtt and failed miserably,eventually pushing my 55 into AA to crash out.

I went back to 365 and dropped $15 at a full ring table before finally getting into my stride by tilting a fish.First of all I made a straight flush with my 910c and beat his full house.This prompted him to suggest I like masterbation and me to reply with a sacrastic "ty".He then said he would take my chips to which I replied "sure you will".

I was lucky enough to pick up QQ on the next hand and as the fish had sat out to rebuy and paid the dead blind to sit back early, I raised 6bb and waited for him to take the bait.He did call, and we were the only ones left in to see an 8 10 J flop.I bet and the fish raised.Holding two Queens meant I wasn't worried he'd flopped a straight and the only hands that really seemed likely to worry me were J10 or trips.

I reckoned he was probably desparate enough to also raise me with a hand like AJ,KJ here too, so I reraised and we eventually got all our chips in.The turn and river were blanks and I nearly fell off my seat when he showed K4 and the pot came my way.I typed a quick "ty again" before he swore a lot,rebought and left ten minutes later.

The table tightened and seemed solid after that which meant it was time to move.This time it was to a 6 max table which seemed quite tight until "navydavid" sat down and began raising most hands preflop.I finally picked up 1010 and called a $2 raise from the small blind.

Navydavid called too and bet out 1 1/2 times the pot on a ragged K 7 4.It folded to me and although any hand with a King in it was perfectly possible, his bet just struck me as too much for someone holding a King on such a ragged draw free board.

It folded to me and I flat called.When he led out for about double his flop bet after a blank turn card I flat called again and watched as a beautiful 10 fell on the river.One of my cash game leaks can be that I always bet out on the river with a big hand when first to act, even if the villain has been doing all the betting up until that point.This time I checked and let the villain hang himself by making a big bet which I obviously came over the top of.

The pot came my way and although unforunately the software didn't show me his mucked hand I didn't care too much.

Poker tonight, followed by watching Rangers first league game of the season away in Inverness tomorrow at 12.30 on the box.Not much else planned until Monday when I'm heading over to my Maw and Paws for my birthday dinner.

See you at the table...

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At Saturday, 04 August, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmfao !!

maryjayne just won £144 in the headhunter ...

live poker, let me know

regards

dD

 
At Saturday, 04 August, 2007, Blogger Littleacornman said...

She's a demon that girl! Congrats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document