Friday, July 27, 2007

Still game

I'm not the most organised person at the best of times and I think I've left it too late to register for the charity game Kennys hosting on Sunday.I have however made a donation at this link.

I'm also looking forward to registering for the new Raise the river league game ( see link on right).I would like to reiterate though that there will be no changes to the current Britbloggerment format.Mias Dad put it best when he said "if it aint broke,don't fix it".Mini country v country games,bounties,league tables etc are always welcome but the buy-in ,start time etc will be staying as it is!

The s-man did pop over last night and we had a fine evening chewin' the fat ,watching "Still Game" and donking out a wee $6 turbo.

I two tabled at a couple of juicy Laddies tables for a while later on but couldn't get anything going and lost about $45 in total.Just one of those nights really.

Looking forward to the weekend though.I'll be watching the Rangers friendly with my favourite English team tomorrow on tv.I've been to Stamford Bridge ( before Abramovich) to see Chels beat Ipswich and I was tempted to go to the game but I decided a couple of years ago I wouldn't pay money to watch what are basically training sessions that don't count for anything.

The obvious exception being Celt*c's 4-1 defeat to Newcastle last night which is a result I take very seriously!( and have enjoyed emailing my sellick supporting colleagues about today!)

Just time to give a bit of pimpage to Mairs poker blog.Mair and her hubby ,Hammerheid,have recently started playing ( and usually kicking ass)at the Britbloggerment game and I didn't realise she had a blog until yesterday.Well worth a read!Pop over and say hello...

3 Comments:

At Friday, 27 July, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to chew the fat with you last night Acorn...and BTW that solid smelt good enough to tempt me, but i admired how you skillfully deflected the conversation when i mentioned that such a superb smell had a possibility of persuading me......the yasser never dies hehe....

It's not easy situation, but those of us who know Acorn, know that you'll be oot the other side of this situation standing taller than before [metaphorically speaking of course ;-)]

Meanwhile. the best that the rest of us can hope for is that yer play isnae up tae scratch, hehe.

 
At Friday, 27 July, 2007, Blogger dD said...

lmfao @ s-man
"metaphorically speaking" he he he


***headhunter***
will you be in the 22.44 tonight ?

if u r my roll on crypto can just afford it !!

let us know :)

btw wonder if any other rTr guys wanna play ?

regards

dD

 
At Friday, 27 July, 2007, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Awww mate,you should have said :-)

Deflect,deny;-)


Oh and I'll be there for the headhunter wee man ( dD) :-)))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document