Thursday, July 26, 2007

Secret Santa

Well ex Mrs A called last night when I was on the way home to say I could get a meal from her work.( chow mein).When she arrived home after work she mentioned she'd defrost some meatballs and I could cook some pasta with them for tonights dinner,( She's working again)so possibly her attitude seems to have defrosted a little too since yesterday.

The comments from Juice and SJS were very much appreciated and you both made some very good points.It's great to have such support and words like "very much appreciated" don't really convey how grateful I am for the time you lads ( and people who have commented previously) have taken out to read and respond.


I don't think I am harbouring any hopes of staying together and in truth although it would be tempting to slip back into that comfort zone,I'm not sure I'd want to, even if it was up to me.Juices point about it maybe just not working out is a good one and to be honest I'm don't think ( for whatever reason)I did try hard enough to save our relationship.I also think the lack of communication from ex Mrs A showed she didn't try too hard either.

SJS makes a good point about how moving out would show her I've accepted the situation, and I reckon even if I don't move out, I can maybe start to talk more about my plans, and move things on from the "let me know if you change your mind about us" conversation from last month.

To the poker and I have to confess to playing on a secret Santa account since I deposited £25 into a crypto skin last weekend.The idea was that if I'm not reporting results here then I'll feel more free to take a shot and gamble a bit more.To that end I won't be including my account total there as part of my main bankroll but will say that so far so good!

The reason for mentioning it is that I've been enjoying playing their Headhunter tourney where half the prize pool is used to provide bounties on everyones head and this is paid when you knock a player out.I've only played two and haven't knocked anybody out yet but the strategy adaptions are interesting.There seems to be less fold equity especially as a shortstack and the temptation to enter a pot with almost any two can be great when you know there are bounties at stake.

I also played an hour at Party $50nl last night and finished about even after a few ups and downs.

Ok, the S-man is on his way over shortly so that's all for now...

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At Thursday, 26 July, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know where the headhunter tourneys are ......

so whats yer name ??

just so i dont bust you, of course :))

regards

dD

 
At Friday, 27 July, 2007, Blogger Littleacornman said...

I'm Zagga at the Crypto site mate.Look forward to stacking you :-)

cheers,
Acorn

 
At Friday, 27 July, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Head-Hunters are great games, unfortunately I found the lower limit ones to be full of complete pratts who are just trying to get a huge price on their own head! looool.

Gl with the BR. Maybe you could build it up like Scouse did? ;o)

ATB

BM

 
At Friday, 27 July, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw what buy-in you playing for the headhunter ?

regards

dD

 
At Friday, 27 July, 2007, Blogger Littleacornman said...

BM,dD,
I've only played the $10 ones at 10.44pm so far.Played two...donked two!

I reckon it would take me a while to reach Blue Scouses level as now I've made a couple of hundered I'm feeling very protective of it!

What are your user names on Crypto? ( I reckon I can guess Miks....BurnelyMik!)

 
At Friday, 27 July, 2007, Blogger dD said...

will you be in the 22.44 tonight ?

if u r my roll on crypto can just afford it !!

let us know :)

regards

dD

btw wonder if any other rTr guys wanna play ?

 
At Friday, 27 July, 2007, Blogger MAIR said...

I wanna play, tell me more? lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document