Thursday, November 01, 2007

Butterflies...

I'm a bit tired today as I was up until 2am downloading poker sites and software onto my new laptop.I think I'll need to speak the s-man re getting Pokertracker to work as I've got a new reg code but sql database problems.

I also downloaded a new cardrunners training video ( they didn't always play properly on my old laptop ) but I must have the wrong media licence acceptance settings as the downloads only played as short clips of lakes and butterflies! ( obviously to stop people sharing subscriptions)If you see me going all in with two red admirals in the next blogger game....

I did quickly fire up four tables and I'm now very glad my new screen is 17.5", as it makes a real difference when tiling the tables.


Thanks for the comments on yesterdays annual stats update.I'm actually quite pleased to have made nearly $5k last year and once I get Pokertracker up and running I'm looking forward to getting stuck in again this year.I plan to do more multi-tabling,take more shots and get more hands played over the next year.

I only really began playing sng's over the last year and will keep mixing it up between sngs and cash games although cash games will always be my main source of profit.

Right,no poker tonight as I'm taking Step A to my Mum and Dads and then looking after her at the ex Mrs A's place until she gets home from work at midnight....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document