Saturday, December 15, 2007

Every other Saturday...

Ahh writers block again! I'd love to title this post "Rosies coming to stay next weekend" and write about ten pages about it, but I wont! It is true though, and all I'll say is that next Friday can't come around quickly enough for me!

Yesterday we had a good laugh at my teams Xmas lunch.I don't like my job much but I do like my team ( some women behind us has apparently complained about loud swearing coming from our two banks of desks!) and it's a shame we're all about to be split up. ( not a shame to get a new manager though!)

After that I whupped the s-man at badminton once again,pausing only to tap my cigar ash between shots...

I've been crazy tired this week and when I arrived home I watched a cardrunners vid and caught 1/2 hour of sleep.I had started the reg process for Littlewoods poker through the raisetheriver site ( good rakeback deal) when I got a call that the man with the dog was ready.Not great timing and it turned out I didn't get back until just after the new RTR league season has started.I just need to deposit now and I should be there for the game after next week.( may be busy next Fri!)

I did catch up with Rosie and Mr Edge and played some unsuccesful $6 sng's ( for me anyway!) before a few more even more unsuccessful $16 turb's.Maybe I was a little rusty as I've not really played a lot over the last week, or maybe the new herbs were just a little too good!

After Rosie went to bed I hit up two 8 seat $100nl cash tabs at 365 and won $50 quite quickly.I sat contemplating how fishy $100nl was at 365 and how much more $$$ I could make before bed....when I ran a set of fours into a well disguised straight and lost $85! Didn't feel so feckin' smug after that!

My pain threshold can handle that kind of loss though ( hardly a fortune I know) and I stayed as focussed as an acorn smoking fine herbs can do at 3am after a long sleepless week!

I could route through Pokertracker for more ( I liked this one below!) but the bottom line is that I won a little back at $100 nl and a little more at $200nl and finished even at the cash tables for the night.

GAME #759940006: Texas Hold'em NL $0.50/$1.00 2007-12-15 03:18:36
Table Aluminum
Seat 1: jlt2000 ($76.65 in chips)
Seat 2: besi1603 ($96.25 in chips) DEALER
Seat 4: whoRay ($49.95 in chips)
Seat 5: meimei666 ($20.00 in chips)
Seat 6: liujia ($91.00 in chips)
Seat 7: akulafish ($162.35 in chips)
Seat 9: Mendacity ($109.00 in chips)
Seat 10: leon1986 ($156.85 in chips)
whoRay: Post SB $0.50
meimei666: Post BB $1.00
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to Mendacity [H10 H8]
liujia: Fold
akulafish: Fold
Mendacity: Raise $4.00
leon1986: Call $4.00
jlt2000: Fold
besi1603: Fold
whoRay: Fold
meimei666: Fold
*** FLOP *** [C9 HQ D4]
Mendacity: Bet $8.00
leon1986: Call $8.00
*** TURN *** [C7]
Mendacity: Bet $18.00
leon1986: Fold
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $42.25 Rake $1.25
Mendacity: wins $42.25

Just about to head off to watch Rangers play Hearts at Ibrox,go shopping,pick Nacho up,walk him, come home and hit the tables.

The Bloggerment is on this Sun and I'll set it up later (if Burnley Mik doesn't beat me to it!).

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At Sunday, 16 December, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi mate.

Another good win for your boys yesterday. I've linked your blogg on my, as yet, bannerless Blogg. Hope you'll do the same:

http://outdrawnagain.ukpokerscene.co.uk/

 
At Sunday, 16 December, 2007, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Hello Matt,
Yep we played crap but still won.Always a good sign I reckon!

Linked you up.All the best with the blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document