Thursday, December 20, 2007

Zombie

I'm tempted to change my blog title to "Zombie mans poker n life blog" after another late night last night.( 3 am) At least I'm a happy zombie!Just over 24 hours until Rosie arrives, and this evening I shall be mostly cleaning and doing washings.My Mum has advised trying to keep the fact that I'm a total slob a secret from Rosie for as long possible!

My new front door is being installed right now though, and my dishes gamble has paid off, as my Mum has done 'em!

I did watch a couple of cardrunners videos last night and they were both up to the high standard I've come to expect from that site.Sometimes it seems the pro players are all running hot when filming.It was nice to see a video where the pro wasn't hitting everything and was saying the same sort of stuff about "sklansky dollars" that us low limit players say after a bad beat!

As mentioned when I arrived home I was up chatting until 3am.I did play one $16 ,18 player turbo and was quite pleased to take it down, as there were quite a few of the tougher regulars playing in it.There were ( according to Sharky) only five losers from eighteen in the game which is unusual as these games are usually a donk fest.

Tonight I'm picking Nacho up and getting to my bed by midnight at latest! I've been blasting some of this to wake me up on the way to work.

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At Thursday, 20 December, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Terrible. That video is so bad.

 
At Thursday, 20 December, 2007, Blogger Small Stakes Poker said...

Merry Christmas mate
good luck for 2008

 
At Friday, 21 December, 2007, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Glad you enjoyed it DF!

Thanks Mr G and all the best to you and your family too.

 
At Saturday, 22 December, 2007, Blogger snoopy1239 said...

3am. I've barely woken up then. :-)

 
At Monday, 24 December, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Christmas Zag - and thanks for all the help this year!!

 
At Monday, 24 December, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Xmas to you to Mr C and your very welcome btw :-))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document