Sunday, November 09, 2008

Back in Black

Just a short post as I'm off to Kilmarnock for the Rangers game in a minute.

My night at the tables began with yet another bubble finish and a bad beat and I thought I was in for another evening of poker hell.The s-man arrived just as I took one $16 down and came 2nd in another.I donked out the Dr Paulys PLO game and the s-man and I watched Cloverfield before he hit the road and I hit the tables again.

Pulled back Friday nights losses and finished off by taking down a $22 on Party and coming 3rd in a $33.Good to get back on track....

2 Comments:

At Sunday, 09 November, 2008, Blogger Swifty said...

A nice 4-0 win for you. A mate at work went up there today so I'll get all the gory details in technicolour tomorrow no doubt!

 
At Tuesday, 11 November, 2008, Blogger Littleacornman said...

Cheers for comment cell.Follow Follow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog search directory Untitled Document